Successful candidates will have strong presentation skills with the ability to articulate technical information to non-technical and executive audiences, strong business acumen, a clear understanding of the sales process, an above average ability to collaborate with internal cross-functional stakeholders, thrives in a fast-paced environment and adaptable to changing circumstances while maintaining a positive attitude.
- Works closely with field sales to define account strategy, pipeline plans and manages sales cycle to gain efficiency and drive presales effectiveness.
- Reviews customer operations and performs needs assessment to identify business process improvement opportunities.
- Prepares and presents assessment findings to prospects and clients to validate sales opportunity and advance sales based on ROI.
- Supports the delivery of the presentations as needed by Sales. May provide phone support to answer industry, MMIS, or data specific questions.
- Delivers functional solution demonstrations to persuade clients that a product or service best satisfies their needs in terms of quality, price and delivery.
- Responds to functional and technical components of RFI’s and RFP’s to validate decision criteria.
- Collaborates with Product Marketing to support lead generation activities and to generate product collateral which supports the sales effort.
- Collaborates with Product Management to help drive future product functionality based on customer needs.
- Educates and supports field sales to facilitate lead generation.
- Builds and maintains a network and up to date specific industry, regulatory and/or product knowledge.
Knowledge and Skills
- Proven history of successfully working effectively with cross-functional teams at varying resource levels, both internally and with customer organizations.
- Ability to validate customer problems through inquiry and provide insight, efficiency and value.
- Ability to present technologies as business solutions with competitive and hands-on knowledge.
- Must possess knowledge of key industry and business processes, and ability to effectively interface at multiple levels (C level, functional, technical).
- Able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches.
- Professional communication in written responses to emails, RFPs, and in reports.
- Ability to speak publicly in large and high visibility forums.
- Exceptional business acumen, presentation skills and selling aptitude.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or in a technical field and/or equivalent work experience in technical Product Management, Sales, and/or Engineering
- Experience with various ERP Systems (e.g. Lawson, PeopleSoft, Oracle, SAP)
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite
- 3+ years Healthcare Supply Chain knowledge
- 2+ years of clinical healthcare or revenue management experience
- Willingness to travel 50% when it is deemed safe to do so.
- Familiarity with CRM applications desired
- Sales consulting experience for software solutions
- Experience with GHX products and services is a plus
- Experience support selling HIT solutions
GHX: It’s the way you do business in healthcare
Global Healthcare Exchange (GHX) enables better patient care and billions in savings for the healthcare community by maximizing automation, efficiency and accuracy of business processes.
GHX is a healthcare business and data automation company, empowering healthcare organizations to enable better patient care and maximize industry savings using our world class cloud-based supply chain technology exchange platform, solutions, analytics and services. We bring together healthcare providers and manufacturers and distributors in North America and Europe — who rely on smart, secure healthcare-focused technology and comprehensive data to automate their business processes and make more informed decisions.
It is our passion and vision for a more operationally efficient healthcare supply chain, helping organizations reduce – not shift – the cost of doing business, paving the way to delivering patient care more effectively. Together we take more than a billion dollars out of the cost of delivering healthcare every year. GHX is privately owned, operates in the United States, Canada and Europe, and employs more than 800 people worldwide. Our corporate headquarters is in Louisville, Colorado, just outside of Denver, with additional offices in Atlanta, Georgia, Chicago, Illinois, and Omaha, Nebraska.
The approximate base salary for this position is $70,000 - 90,000. The base salary range represents the anticipated low and high end of the GHX’s salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and will be based on various factors, such as candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies and proficiency for the role. The base salary is one component of GHX’s total compensation package for employees. Other rewards and benefits include: health, vision, and dental insurance, accident and life insurance, 401k matching, paid-time off, and education reimbursement, to name a few. To view more details of our benefits, visit us here: https://www.ghx.com/about/careers/
GHX provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. GHX complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
GHX expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of GHX’s employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.