Solutions Enablement Manager at Iterable
Iterable is a cross-channel platform that powers unified customer experiences and empowers marketers to improve on every interaction taking place throughout the customer journey. With Iterable, brands create individualized marketing touchpoints that earn engagement, solidify trust and galvanize loyal consumer-brand relationships.
Developed for the enterprise, Iterable is built from modern technologies that transform cloud, partner and tool-specific data into integrated, personalized engagements. No matter the audience size or degree of campaign sophistication, Iterable empowers brands to implement where it matters most—creating experiences and promoting connections with over 2 billion people world-wide. Leading brands, like Zillow, DoorDash, Calm, Madison Reed, and Box, choose Iterable to power excellent customer experiences throughout the entire lifecycle.
Iterable's momentum grows daily and there has never been a more exciting time to join the team! We've been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work - SF for the past four years, one of the Best Places to Work in Colorado for the past two years, and were named as one of Colorado’s Best Paying Companies! We’ve also been listed on Wealthfront’s Career Launching Companies List for the past two years, rank sixth on the list of Top 25 Companies Where Women Want to Work and hold a top 20 spot among the SaaS 100.
We have a global presence with offices in San Francisco, New York, and Denver, and London, and remote employees located all over the world. As we scale, we continue to live by our core four, founding values - Trust, Growth Mindset, Balance, and Humility. To understand the Iterable story, and learn more about our mission, explore our Culture and About Us page.
How you will make a difference:
The Solutions Enablement Manager will design, implement, and manage enablement programs for the Solutions Team starting from when an employee first joins and throughout their career at Iterable. This role will focus on role-specific training and enablement, starting with improvements to the Solutions onboarding program as well as support the execution and delivery of the programs on the Solutions & Enablement Roadmap. This role will report to the Director of GTM Enablement.
One of our core values is growth mindset and Iterable is a company where everyone can grow. If this is a role that excites you, please apply as we value applicants for the skills they bring beyond a job description.
In this role you’ll get to:
- Builds trust and credibility with Sales and Solutions Leadership and Enablement to deliver high quality, impactful experiences that drive engagement, learning, and partnership.
- Facilitate and manage new hire onboarding for the teams in Solutions
- Support the creation and delivery of training & content for Solution/Sales processes, Sales methodology, Product launches, and tools.
- Enable the Solutions team on cross functional collaboration and co-selling during the buyer and customer journey
- Work closely with Operations Team to launch and enable new processes and tools changes
- Support the sales processes for the Solutions teams through ongoing learning programs and certifications
- Work with Solutions leadership team to execute effective management disciplines and establish a coaching program.
We are looking for people who have:
- Experience in Sales/Solutions Enablement or experience in selling technical SaaS solutions
- Familiarity with enterprise email marketing and/or marketing automation solutions
- Have experience with Sales methodologies, Sales process, and Sales training best practices
- Deploys demonstrable project management skills in the owning of the requirements, scheduling, resourcing, design, delivery, documentation, and roll-out of projects
- Strong ability to represent concepts, as well as summarize and communicate complex ideas into the curriculum with a strong sense of how professionals think, operate and absorb training
- Curiosity & desire to learn new skills and step into unknown challenges
- Proven ability to design and deliver effective content
- Team player who has the ability to get buy-in across departments and seniority levels
- Be highly coachable and invested in your professional growth, development, and career path
- Previous experience in a Solutions Consultant, Engineering, Architect role
- Understanding of technical concepts such as Mobile, APIs, and the martech ecosystem
- Experience with WorkRamp LMS, Guru, Salesforce CRM, or Gong
Perks & Benefits:
- Paid parental leave
- Great compensation packages, meaningful equity, & 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, vision, & life insurance
- Balance Day (First Friday off every month)
- Fertility & Adoption Assistance
- Paid Sabbatical
- Flexible PTO
- Daily lunch allowance
- Monthly Employee Wellness allowance
- Quarterly Professional Development allowance
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Complete laptop workstation
We’ve rethought traditional workplace planning and are looking to strengthen belonging, innovation, productivity, and happiness whether it’s in an office, from home, or a hybrid of the two. As such, we've moved to a single geographical compensation band for all of our employees (the San Francisco Bay Area market for the US, London for the UK).
For Colorado-based employment: The minimum salary for this position is $100,000/year. The compensation package includes equity, plus a range of medical, dental, vision, financial and other benefits. Additionally, perks such as daily paid lunches and generous stipends for health & fitness and learning & development, among others, are included.
Iterable is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Iterable does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Iterable also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Iterable will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Last Update: (10/18/2021)