Solutions Consultant at Convercent by OneTrust
Are you an excellent communicator who can work with our sales team to present personalized solutions to potential and existing customers? Can you think on your feet and make changes quickly as you go through presentations? If so, this is an outstanding opportunity to be part of a critical solutions consulting team within a high growth company.
As a member of the Revenue organization, the Solutions Consultant will be primarily responsible in supporting the overall strategic and technical scope of new business opportunities. The Solutions Consultant will be highly skilled in navigating complex sales opportunities by being the subject matter expert of the Convercent solution, compliance best practices and sales processes. The qualified candidate will join a high performing team of Solutions Consultants skilled at connecting business problems with applicable solutions with great attention to detail and clear communication.
- Act as key consultant in discovery, presentation, configuration, and demonstration of Convercent’s & OneTrust’s Ethics SaaS solutions.
- Contributes to the global revenue team as a subject matter expert of the Convercent & OneTrust Ethics products and/or compliance industry. Demonstrates the solution according to the prospect’s business needs, answers functional questions, and provides industry best practice information during the sales cycle.
- Discover any unarticulated needs that may prove critical for a delightful onboarding and customer experience.
- Works directly with potential and existing customers to educate them on the overall business impact and value of the Convercent & OneTrust Ethics products through:
- Participating in meetings with the sales team to scope prospect’s business problems and desired outcomes.
- Collaborate to identify the best approach that will resonate with them and their industry.
- Identify a fit for Convercent & OneTrust in their business operations and speak up when something does not feel quite right.
- Answering questions about our products and professional services.
- Performing live tailored product demonstrations
- Conducting hands-on workshops
- Contributes as a SME to RFP responses and ad hoc functional inquiries from prospects and account executives.
- Provides feedback to internal teams as critical input in product roadmap.
- Continuously improve processes deliverables vital to the success of the solution consulting team.
- Travel and participation in industry events and prospect and customer on-site meetings.
- Demonstrated ability of strong presentation skills with a strong aptitude to communicate and influence a variety of buyer personas.
- Experience working on business problems and connecting solutions with great attention to detail and enthusiasm.
- Highly tech savvy and being able to learn various functional and technical aspects of a constantly evolving product.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, eloquent verbal and writing skills in English.
- Ability to instill trust and confidence with others.
- High level of accountability to operate independently and with a distributed global team.
- Be an effective translator – our prospects are often not technical or experienced software users or buyers. This role requires cultural awareness and the ability to step across time zones to partner with our customers and each other to ensure a seamless, global experience.
- 2 – 4 years of experience in a practitioner role working directly within Compliance, Ethics, Data Privacy or Legal OR 2 – 4 years of experience in presales, preferably selling GRC SaaS solutions
- Extraordinary professional discovery, presentation, communication, and influencing skills to C-Level Executives, interfacing with and selling to GRC professionals of all levels.
- Ability to discuss cloud network, data privacy and security issues at a high-level.
- Experience navigating sales processes and driving revenue for a high growth SaaS organization.
Compensation and Benefits:
The salary and variable compensation ranges provided here are just that—a range! The offer that is ultimately extended is based on level of experience, skillset, certifications and education.
- Compensation: $90,000 - $110,000 base salary + variable compensation
- This position includes unlimited time off, comprehensive benefits package, monthly tech stipend, 401(k) match, and company-paid sabbatical at five years of service.
Bringing the transformative power of the cloud to the compliance and ethics industry, Convercent's award-winning SaaS solution empowers our customers to be more effective and efficient in managing their compliance efforts. With an inclination towards innovation, Convercent is helping our customers raise the standard—and expectations—for how companies safeguard their financial and reputational health.
U.S. Equal Opportunity Employment Information (Completion is voluntary)
Why are we asking you for this information? We are committed to be a more diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace. If you choose to fill out these demographic questions, your response will help us identify how we can improve our hiring process to support a more diverse workplace.
Completion of these questions is entirely voluntary. Your responses, or choice not to respond, will not be associated with your application for this role, will not be used in making any hiring decisions, and will be recorded and maintained in a confidential file.
Hiring from a wide variety of backgrounds is important to us, because our customers and their employees come from a wide variety of backgrounds. Individuals seeking employment at Convercent are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.