Solutions Consultant (Multiple Levels) at Guild Education
Guild is hiring for a Solutions Consultant (Multiple Levels). In this role you’ll play a central role in aiding to increase the rate in which Guild acquires new employer partners and expands existing relationships by helping to develop scalable solutions and processes that can be played out throughout our enterprise sales cycle.
As a member of our Solutions Consulting team, you’ll have the unique opportunity to help set direction on how Guild best serves our F1000 partners and their employees.
As a Solutions Consultant you will:
- Support the Academic Partnership, Employer Partnership, and Sales teams in new partner acquisitions and existing partner expansions
- Think strategically, creatively, and thoroughly about how to address future of work challenges
- Partner cross-functionally with B2B marketing, Marketplace Operations, Product and Engineering to help identify ways to simplify and scale our offering so that is can be easily customized
- Support the team in Identifying and developing internal processes and policy improvements to support our growing business and team
- Learn the ins-and-outs of Guild as you use your organizational, multitasking, and problem-solving skills in a fast-paced, intense and dynamic environment
- Bring enthusiasm, flexibility, and patience to the role to a fast-paced, fun, and collaborative environment.
Please note this role is not a traditional Sales Engineering/Solutions Engineering role and is focused on highly consultative client solutioning. In this role, you’ll work closely with Karina Salenieks, Greg Siegel, and other members of the Partnerships team. You regularly will collaborate with other Guild leaders including: Dan Fineman (Sr. Director Enterprise Product), Mae Podesta (SVP Marketplace Operations) and Peter Rubow (Academic Solutioning Director).
You are a strong fit for this role if you have:
- Experience in Solutions Consulting, Strategy, and/or Professional Services
- Experience with complex problem solving projects for large enterprise businesses
- Experience in Human Capital Transformation efforts is not required, but is a plus
- Strong research and analytical skills
- An ability to articulate value propositions and develop compelling presentations
- Exceptional communication skills to facilitate work among a diverse set of stakeholders
- Experience in a startup or similar fast-paced environment is a plus
Guild is increasing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities and education institutions. Guild’s proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit and our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion.
We also just became the latest female-led company to hit a $1billion valuation and the only B-corp with those qualifications. Our Series D round was led by Ken Chenault, General Catalyst Partners chairman and former CEO of AMEX, and joined by Emerson Collective, LeadEdge Capital, and Iconiq.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.