Solutions Architect at Billtrust
As the Solutions Architect, you will act as a key "go-to" person to address functional and technical questions from both prospects and internal team members regarding product content, processes and procedures. You will be recognized across the organization for your Billtrust product expertise and will be sought as a resource for resolution of unique or complex pre-sales solutioning. You will interact with the Sales, Product, Professional Services, and Client Support teams.
- Collaborate directly with customers to determine their business needs and the Billtrust products available to meet that need
- Identify technical challenges and/or issues and escalate potential issues to appropriate resources
- Assist in the scoping and configuration of solutions pre-sale
- Write and review SOWs
- Respond to product-related or functional questions from all team members
- Actively participate in Product development by attending sprint reviews, roadmap sessions and design meetings
- Set up and configure product demo environments and Proof of Concepts
- Serve as a peer mentor and SME on Billtrust products
- Proven success in a Solutions Architect or similar role within an Accounts Receivable tech company or related industry -- 5+ years experience preferred
- Proven ability to gather requirements and work with development teams
- Proven success in the implementation and support of software sales
- Comfortable communicating with customer resources both technical and non-technical
- Effective with time management and self-prioritization of tasks
- Strong critical thinking and troubleshooting skills
- Working knowledge of the order to cash process a plus
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science, or similar discipline
- Ability to travel up to 10% throughout the year
- Competitive Salary, Bonus, Stock Options and 401(k) Match: We appreciate our employees and we make sure they know it.
- Open PTO: Work-life balance is important. We believe in giving our employees time to truly relax and recharge.
- Paid Parental Leave: To keep our employees and their families healthy.
- Opportunities for Growth: Professional development can take many shapes. From ERGs like Women in Tech and DE&I, to Mentor-Mentee, Leadership, and High-Potential Programs, we foster an environment where all employees can grow.
- Recognition: From Billtrust Bucks and Gongings to Culture Champion and Presidents Awards, our employees are recognized for hard work and outcomes achieved.
- Minimal Bureaucracy: An entrepreneurial environment of ownership and accountability allows you to get work done.
- A Culture that Lives its Values: Our values are not just words or window dressing, they guide our decisions - big and small - each and every day.
Billtrust is the best-in-class provider of Payment Cycle Management and accounts receivable solutions, helping businesses accelerate Order-to-Cash. We provide a flexible, automated, cloud-based product portfolio that meets diverse buyer requirements and speeds cash application through tailored invoice delivery, secure multi-channel payment enablement, and intelligent matching and payment posting. Our platforms process $40B+ annually and help companies like Kraft Foods, New Balance Athletics and Ferguson Enterprises get paid faster and more efficiently.
For the past 19 years, we have achieved remarkable success with year-over-year growth and we attribute that growth to our people and culture. We encourage employees to have autonomy, think creatively, share ideas - even with our CEO - and to challenge the status quo every day without a lot of red tape.