An Implementations Architect that likes being part of a team working closely to solve problems. You don’t want to be another cog in the wheel and are looking for the next big thing. Collaborating with team members is your jam, and you’re a goal-getter that seeks to understand problems. You keep it casual and love a good whiteboard. Work is best when you can make meaningful contributions to a rapidly-growing company.
BillGO is innovating past what exists today and has developed a payments engine that offers real-time payments, security and engagement to our customers. We’re nerds about payments and know our offering is like nothing else available in the marketplace today. We’ve signed contracts with several of the power-players in the payments industry and are experiencing exponential growth. Now, we’re expanding the team to support our ambitions of further disrupting the payments space.
Oh – and we <3 Slack, chocolate and going on adventures together. Sound like the type of company you’d swipe right on?
What’s in it for you? A competitive salary, ownership shares, fun and a fix for your sweet tooth:
- Salary and Benefits: We offer very competitive salaries and benefits, including unlimited PTO and free parking
- Tools: We provide the tools you need to do your best work, including sit/stand desks
- Owner’s Club: You’ll be granted ownership shares (stock options) so you have real skin in the game
- Snacks and Drinks: We have a diverse selection of snacks and drinks – if we don’t have something you’d like, we’ll get it for you
- Growth and Learning: We offer ongoing training and development opportunities to you be your very best
- Fun Environment: We’re a close-knit group that likes to make work fun – we have an open office and fantastic brews
We do ask that you are already local or are willing to relocate. If you like the outdoors, beer and no humidity, you'll love it here! But even if you don't like those things, there is plenty of other stuff to do. Check out what Fort Collins has to offer http://www.visitftcollins.com/
Be part of a team that’s changing the status quo. Check out the deets:
The Implementation Architect works with internal and external partners to guide clients through the implementation process. Your ability to quickly understand client platforms and how they integrate with our API will be of value. Work with Project Manager to exceed implementation goals.
Support customers implementations to the BillGO APIs.
• Travel to the client’s site to sit side by side with their developers, get them connected to the API, and have a POC.
• Develop sample code, libraries, and videos that reduce the time to hello world.
• Support sales when needed.
• Manage client slack channels, ensuring timely responses to all integration questions.
• Curate charts, illustrations, sequence diagrams, or anything else that helps communicate the solution.
• Gain an understanding of the client’s systems to help guide their solution to be timely and comprehensive.
• Appropriately manage the client development team regarding modification requests.
• Support the Customer Relationship team by participating in meetings explaining the platform, hearing feedback, and absorbing additional requests.
• Participate in the engineering team meeting cadence to stay abreast of changes and developments.
• Be the subject matter expert regarding how to integrate to the BillGO APIs.
Experience and Skills:
5+ years experience in Implementation Architect or related experience
Previous experience as a software engineer with a career path into client facing role
Previous Banking or Bill Pay experience