Solutions Architect at TruU, Inc.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Lead Systems Architect to hand-on deploy TruU product within the customer environment and integrate it with the existing legacy IT landscape, during the presales, deployment and post deployment support to the customers.
- In addition to the hands-on deployment duties, typical deliverables will include the templates and customized versions of the high level solution architecture, detailed technical architecture, discovery questionnaires, prerequisites checklist, POV use cases, success criteria, deployment project plan, product gaps & resolution plans.
- Work with our software engineering team on one side and with the customers on the other side to successfully deploy the TruU software within a customer’s environment.
- Strong hands on solution architecture experience for enterprises with an emphasis on IAM deployments.
- Experience in leading customer technical implementations including the communication, relationship, consensus building and problem-solving skills required to drive consensus on complex technical decisions with the customers and internal TruU product team. Prior experience and aptitude leading teams is a plus.
- Hands on installing, configuring and integrating multi-tier solutions in enterprise environments andinfrastructures. Must have an understanding of Networks / Network design to navigate firewall and port requirements for installation.
- Proficiency with federation technologies such as PKI, SAML, OAuth, OpenID Connect, LDAP and Microsoft AD
- Hands-on proficiency with Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft Certificate Authority, Windows Internet and Information Service, Group Policy, and Windows / Mac workstations.
- Preferred experience with one or more of the following: PingFederate, Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS), Okta, Azure AD Premium, Centrify.
- Other important experience – Cloud: AWS, Azure, GCP or similar – standing up and working with secure environments, security groups, firewall controls, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 10 years professional experience
- Preferred Location: Bay area or Denver
- To address the massive identity and cybersecurity risks associated with passwords, enterprises today are trying to band aid the problem with a solution of password + 1 (some other factor). This approach has numerous security issues as well as end-user usability issues. TruU’s identity platform eliminates passwords/credentials and represents a paradigm shift to addressing such cybersecurity risks.
- TruU’s password-less and badge-less identity platform enables users to authenticate to not only digital systems such as laptops, enterprise applications, servers, VPN, VDI and networks but also to physical world resources such as doors, printers and vending machines. TruU’s key differentiators include its AI, human behavior pattern recognition and risk system, unique identity signaling and proximity detection capabilities based on its “Multi-path Bluetooth” and “Radio Approximation” technologies.
- Gartner has highlighted TruU as a leader in the Zero Factor Authentication category for Zero Trust environments
– no passwords / credentials or “second factors” and built ground up for the new world of Zero Trust.