Solutions Architect, Remote
The Solution Architect role is the primary liaison between the customer business team and IntelePeer’s sales and technology implementation team, ensuring that there is a clear understanding of desired business outcomes. In addition, this role supports and helps to drive the definition of business goals and associated improvement metrics, owns business process reengineering, and ensures that business goals and metrics are addressed appropriately via process reengineering, the system implementation, or via additional methods.
The SA oversees business requirements gathering, brings industry best practices, trends and issues, and innovative solutions to the customer. They own validating that the overall solution design meets and supports the business goals and/or objectives, as identified in the design sessions and through general interactions.
The SA interacts at a project level and directly with the project business sponsor in establishing strategic relationships and influences business and roadmap decisions.
Qualified candidates will possess deep experience with contact center or SaaS solutions in a sales-oriented, technical solution design and architecture role, with an emphasis on various network architectures
The Ideal Candidate
- Defines Strategy – Demonstrates the ability to discover and understand business issues, connect issues across industry / division, quickly adopt customer / client terminology, and synthesize information gathered in a consumable, audience-specific way that addresses overall business needs
- Understands Current Solution Innovations – Fluent in priority business issues, hurdles faced, innovative process and technology solutions being implemented across online and offline marketing, sales, and service capabilities, and understands the advantages and risks, and describes resulting successes
- Builds Relationships – Can quickly establishes trusted advisor relationships with clients and Acumen teams through visioning, roadmap, and implementation engagements based on industry knowledge and applying it to specific client situations and business goals.
While working remote, you will still enjoy our incredible perks Intelepeer has to offer: monthly gym reimbursement, unlimited PTO, robust holiday schedule, monthly All Hands meetings and more. What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; that strives to balance work and home life, that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves. We seek people who naturally demonstrate our values, who are challenged by problems, empower others to thrive, and embrace the Intelepeer family culture.
- Serve as the technical design and architectural expert across the organization’s Enterprise Solutions’ portfolio
- Build and maintain relationships in Enterprise accounts as appropriate to identify and cultivate additional opportunities.
- Creates Business Value – Defines differentiating capabilities, process and technology accelerators, and skill sets that drive ROI and asymmetrical value-to-cost
- Facilitates & drives conversations through workshops at multiple levels of customer organizations, including executive visioning (C-level), business process discovery / design (Middle management), etc.
- Defines overall business goals / objectives for programs / projects in collaboration with customer business partners
- Support Executive-led visioning sessions through management of pre-work (executive interviews, client surveys, report preparation) and support / co-facilitation on-site with customer executive teams
- Able to strategize with the customer on how they can improve their business
- Brings industry and/or business process best practice expertise to the customer
- Proactively recommends requirements and/or process improvements to the customer
- Partners with the product owner to set and align business priorities
- Responsible for validating that the delivered product meets the strategic business objectives through activities such as demos, UAT, etc.
- Supports business development based on their expertise
- Focus on solution development and architectural design for assigned customer base with specific emphasis on the organization’s Enterprise communication platform solutions and managed services portfolio.
- Author and deliver network designs, statements of work (SOWs) ROI justification, and technical project plans incorporating service and program management activities.
- Understand the competitive landscape and have the ability to clearly articulate the technical differentiation and value proposition associated with the organization’s Enterprise Solutions versus its competitors.
- Achieve sales and profit goals through joint account planning, partner teaming (internal & external), on-site client interface/visits, engagement/solution development and implementation support/follow-up.
- Strong business acumen and understanding of client’s business goals and challenges to ensure proper translation of the client’s needs into desired outcomes.
- 10+ years in a customer/client facing technical role (Pre/Post Sales, Sales Engineering, Consulting, Solutions Architecture, Service Delivery, etc.) with a strong knowledge of various network architectures, virtualization, Cloud, Unified Communications and mobility solutions.
- Experience applying strategic frameworks to analyze complex business challenges
- Experience in business process analysis and modeling; ability to use Microsoft Visio or other process visualization tools
- Ability to make business recommendations and successfully implement them across an organization
- Ability to gain support for new ideas and align stakeholders. Change Management experience is a plus
- Prior experience in management, business, or technology consulting
- Customer Relationship Management business process experience
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA preferred
- Exceptional communication skills, written skills, and business acumen
- Ability to create client presentations
- Strong client facing skills is a must
- Experience with Lean Six Sigma or similar methodologies a plus
- Experience in Cloud enabled APIs for Voice, Video, SMS
- Experience in VOIP protocols, SMS Protocols, Cloud Infra, AWS, Web and Mobile Platforms, Microservices
- Ability to present both technical and non-technical information to broad audiences
- Excellent interpersonal skills to effectively work in a team environment and explain complex system solutions customers.
- Effective written communication skills.