Solutions Architect at Conga
Conga’s suite of solutions creates more efficient organizations by simplifying and automating data, documents, contracts and reporting. As the provider of the #1 paid application on the Salesforce AppExchange, we have more than a decade of experience increasing the value of the Sales Cloud by removing systems and process pain points that impede the customer lifecycle. Our 10,000+ customers are passionate about our platform and support giving us 5 stars on the Salesforce AppExchange.
Conga offers a fast-paced, dynamic environment for professionals looking to help build and enhance a seamless customer experience. Our top of the line product suite, dedicated employees, and proven leadership team provide a solid foundation to support our continued growth and success. We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including 100% paid health insurance for employees, 401k plan, generous PTO schedule, and lots of additional perks!Job Description
If you’re a passionate creative thinker and a humble problem solver with lots of headroom, you should consider joining us at Conga. We're in constant pursuit of a single goal: innovation in the Document, Data and Contracts space. You can expect working in a dynamic and collaborative team environment. Conga has grown to 8,000+ customers due to our excellent customer success and it is important that you embody that as you help us grow.
- Foster relationships with clients to grow engagement
- Build long term clients for the Conga product portfolio
- Comfortable presenting solutions and best practices to client teams
- Manage projects budgets, communications and expectations
- Implement multiple projects and priorities simultaneously
- Work efficiently with an internal team to communicate project requirements to development and project status to management
- Lead technical engagements with up to 20% travel
- Review and analyze business systems, models and requirements
- Formulate and implement Conga Solutions that parallel and complement business processes, requirements and models
- Proficiency in business and contract lifecycle management processes, applications and deployment
- 4+ years’ experience in software product implementation
- 4+ years experience with Salesforce as a user or developer
- Salesforce Administrator (Preferred)
- Keep abreast of new technologies and Salesforce Ecosystem products
- Strong Microsoft product knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree or greater
Conga is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, parental or pregnancy status, marriage and civil partnership, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.