Solution Engineer at Freshworks
Freshworks makes it fast and easy for businesses to delight their customers and employees. We do this by taking a fresh approach to building and delivering affordable, quick to implement, and designed software for the end-user. More than 50,000 companies -- from startups to public companies -- worldwide use Freshworks software-as-a-service to enable a better customer experience (CX, CRM) and employee experience (ITSM, HRSM).
Headquartered in San Mateo, California, Freshworks has a dedicated team operating from 13 global locations to serve customers, including Bridgestone, Chargebee, DeliveryHero, ITV, Klarna, Multichoice, OfficeMax, TaylorMade and Vice Media.
Freshworks transforms the way world-class organizations collaborate with customers and co-workers. The suite includes Freshdesk (omnichannel customer support), Freshsales (sales automation), Freshmarketer (marketing automation), Freshservice (IT service desk), Freshteam (HR management system).
We are constantly on the lookout for smart people who are passionate about creating great products, designing great experiences, building scalable platforms, and making customers happy. We are looking for Solution Engineer(s) to join our growing GTM team in North America with a focus on our Commercial business. If you have great analytical skills and can approach problem solving in a methodical way, we want to talk to you. If you are a good speaker and can communicate effectively with a variety of audiences , we want to talk to you. If you believe that you can shine in a fast paced and high growth work environment, then we definitely want to talk to you. Hit us up and let's chat.
As a Solution Engineer, your primary responsibilities include:
- Work closely with our Commercial customers to identify and solve their most critical business problems.
- Support the sales team by conducting discovery calls and product demonstrations for our active deals.
- Conduct effective requirements gathering to clearly identify customer problems.
- Build and deliver compelling demonstrations of the Freshworks products.
- Articulate the value of Freshworks solutions to a variety of audiences.
- Be a lifelong learner and develop your skills continuously.
- Evangelize a refreshing user experience on the Freshworks platform.
- 1+ year(s) Solution Engineering or in any technical role is a plus.
- Excellent soft skills and presentation skills are a must for this role. You will rely on the skills every single day!
- You should be capable of working on a cross-functional team to solve business & tech problems.
- You must possess solid verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills.
- You will work on multiple deals every month. Proven time management skills in a dynamic sales environment will come in really handy!
- A Bachelor's degree is required. B.S. in Information Systems or Computer Science is nice to have.
- We're looking for highly driven individuals with an execution focus and a strong sense of urgency.
At Freshworks, we are creating a global workplace that enables everyone to find their true potential, purpose and passion, irrespective of their background, gender, race, sexual orientation, religion or ethnicity. We are committed to providing equal opportunity for all and believe that diversity in the workplace creates a more vibrant, richer work environment that advances the goals of our employees, our communities and our business.
At Freshworks, we are creating a global workplace that enables everyone to find their true potential, purpose, and passion irrespective of their background, gender, race, sexual orientation, religion and ethnicity. We are committed to providing equal opportunity for all and believe that diversity in the workplace creates a more vibrant, richer work environment that advances the goals of our employees, communities and the business.