Solution Engineer, Mid-Market (Remote) at Freshworks
Let’s face it. Most people hate the software they use at work. Business software is clunky, expensive, hard to setup and frustrating to use. If the software that you use in your personal life is so easy and intuitive to use, why can’t business software be that way too? At Freshworks, we agree with you! We pride ourselves on building powerful, sophisticated software that’s fun and easy to use. You might have heard of us.. We blew past $100M in annual recurring revenue.. We are valued at over $1.5B.. We made the Forbes Cloud 100 list.. And we recently flew a blimp over San Francisco.
We are constantly on the lookout for smart people who are passionate about creating great products, designing great experiences, building scalable platforms, and making customers happy. We are looking for Solution Engineer(s) to join our growing GTM team in North America with a focus on our mid-market business. If you have great analytical skills and can approach problem solving in a methodical way, we want to talk to you. If you are a good speaker and can communicate effectively with a variety of audiences , we want to talk to you. If you believe that you can shine in a fast paced and high growth work environment, then we definitely want to talk to you. Hit us up and let's chat. This opportunity is great for professionals who are in the early stages of their careers and are looking for a nurturing workplace and a structured learning path that can propel their careers forward.
As a Solution Engineer, your primary responsibilities include:
- Work closely with our mid-market customers to identify and solve their most critical business problems.
- Support the sales team by conducting discovery calls and product demonstrations for our active deals.
- Conduct effective requirements gathering to clearly identify customer problems.
- Build and deliver compelling demonstrations of the Freshworks products.
- Articulate the value of Freshworks solutions to a variety of audiences.
- Be a lifelong learner and develop your skills continuously.
- Evangelize a refreshing user experience on the Freshworks platform.
- We’re looking for entry level professionals with 2-5 years of professional experience. Any experience as a Sales/Solution Engineer or in any technical role is a plus.
- Excellent soft skills and presentation skills are a must for this role. You will rely on the skills every single day!
- You should be capable of working on a cross-functional team to solve business & tech problems.
- You must possess solid verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills.
- You will work on multiple deals every month. Proven time management skills in a dynamic sales environment will come in really handy!
- A Bachelor’s degree is required. B.S. in Information Systems or Computer Science is nice to have.
- We’re looking for highly driven individuals with an execution focus and a strong sense of urgency.
At Freshworks, we are creating a global workplace that enables everyone to find their true potential, purpose, and passion irrespective of their background, gender, race, sexual orientation, religion and ethnicity. We are committed to providing equal opportunity for all and believe that diversity in the workplace creates a more vibrant, richer work environment that advances the goals of our employees, communities and the business.
Freshworks provides intelligent customer engagement software for businesses of all sizes, making it easy for teams to win customers for life. More than 50,000 businesses trust Freshworks, including our employee engagement, customer engagement and CRM solutions, to better support employees so businesses can increase customer satisfaction and lifetime value. Our products are ready to go, easy to use, and offer a quick return on investment.
Freshworks has received numerous accolades that include ranking #16 on the prestigious Forbes’ Cloud 100 and #22 on the Battery Ventures/Glassdoor Best Places to Work lists.
Headquartered in San Mateo, California, Freshworks has a dedicated global team operating from 13 locations to serve our customers throughout the world. Freshworks is backed by leading investors including Accel, CapitalG, Sequoia Capital and Tiger Global Management.