At Adobe, we’re changing the world. How? We give people the tools to bring their ideas to life and create content that makes life more fun and work more substantial. We give businesses and organizations the power to truly engage their customers. We're the ones behind the appealingly designed content that streams across your laptop, TV, phone, and tablet every day—and we’re who harness the massive power of big data to help companies move from data to insight and insight to action by delivering content that people crave most.
We’re a company that understands that product innovation comes from people innovation, and that’s why we invest in encouraging leaders throughout the organization. If you’re passionate about leading from where you sit, join us!The Role
As the creative problem solving technical lead on the core account team, you will have the chance to guide unusual solutions for the largest client experience problems. You will craft solution visions that pursue prospects' most important business problems. You will tailor use-cases, which clearly articulate the context and value of the Adobe Experience Cloud in the customer's daily work stream. In this role you will master the challenges faced within key industries as well as the Experience Cloud architecture and how it helps tackle these challenges.Industry Focus
The Solution Consulting team is responsible for guiding and delivering the most creative solutions to the world's most innovative companies. If you have experience in any of the following industries we want to talk with you: Retail, B2B, Travel & Hospitality, Automotive or High Tech.What Current SCs Say About The Role
- Creative Position: "This position is the most rare SC position I have encountered. I have the charter, backing and resources to shape the strategy for our team engagement model with clients. We are problem solvers, solution finders creating groundbreaking Digital Marketing solutions."
- Lifestyle Role: "What I love about the SC role is that its more of a lifestyle than a job. The focus is completely on what matters: How am I impacting sales cycles with my team and developing my domain expertise across the Adobe Cloud not how many hours am I in the office."
- Work/Life Balance: "I've been an SE/SC now for 6 years at a couple of different companies. Adobe is at a different level in terms of personal development and work/life balance. The whole company shuts down for two weeks on top of the best PTO and flexible work schedule in the industry."
Adobe has been recognized on Fortune’s Best 100 Companies to Work For list for 16 years. Read more about Adobe's extensive recognition for employment awards http://www.adobe.com/careers/awards.htmlResponsibilities:
- The Strategic Cloud Solution Consultant is expected to perform the following functions:
- Perform account planning, discovery and develop a vision which matches clients' objectives and solves their business issues
- Will be able to demonstrate or discuss the benefits of some or all of the solutions within the context of the Adobe Experience Cloud
- Maintain an understanding of Experience Cloud competitors, especially strengths and weaknesses of competitor solutions
- Develop & Maintain authoritative understanding of Media industry including key trends, challenges and innovations
- Experience in a technical pre-sales, consulting, specific industry or digital marketing environment
- Experience with marketing or ad technology (Analytics, Testing, Personalization, Web Content Management, Digital Asset Management, Email, DMPs, DSPs, Ad servers, Ad Exchanges, Cross-Device Tracking platforms, etc…)
- Understanding of ad serving technology including RTB, mobile & video
- Understanding of online marketing and analysis, including SEO, display, email, Search, Social, affiliates, and CRM
- Ability to travel up to 40%
- Familiar with graphics programs to craft presentations (i.e., Adobe Photoshop, Powerpoint or Keynote)
- Self-managed, responsive, and dedicated to customer support
- Working knowledge of client-side and server-side scripting technologies
- Proven verbal and writing skills (writing samples helpful)
- Project management skills in delivering on time solutions that routinely exceed customer needs.
- Proven interpersonal, presentation, and communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.