Vendavo powers the shift to digital business for the world’s most demanding B2B companies, unlocking value, growing margin and accelerating revenue with our SaaS products. With an annual margin improvement totaling more than $2.5 billion across companies in chemicals, distribution, high-tech, and manufacturing. Vendavo is headquartered in Denver, CO and has offices around the globe.
Sell more. Profitably.Job Description
We’re a growing team, and as we scale, so does our need for focus on growing our SaaS platform. As a Solution Architect, you will:
- Provide technical leadership and architectural guidance to a group of technical resources during the implementation or subsequent enhancement of Vendavo software. Note that this is not a line management position, but you will have overall technical responsibility for the project delivery.
- Act as the technical authority for the project, ensuring that technical issues are managed appropriately, either through project-level technical changes or working with product management and engineering groups to find core-product based solutions
- Provide technical oversight and ensure that processes such as hardware sizing, performance tuning and integration testing are followed correctly.
- Engage the customer IT to facilitate integration between Vendavo and the customer’s internal IT systems
- Other duties as assigned
- 7+ years progressive technical experience, ideally including: Object and data modeling; J2EE/Java and web-based application development; Web Services, SOAP, and middleware, Oracle database.
- 3+ years in a technical lead or architect role
- Demonstrated large scale implementation expertise. This could include large global projects, or projects for large (e.g. Fortune 500) customers.
- Experience of working with agile methodologies e.g. Scrum.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, in person, by telephone, and with large teams. Strong commercial awareness. Prior experience of making presentations to groups of senior manager and executive-level attendees
- Ability to mentor and guide colleagues spread over multiple time zones.
- Experience in performance tuning and optimization is a big plus.
- Requires a Bachelor's Degree in an IT or technical discipline
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- Competitive base salary + bonus
- Pay Range $111k-$150k base * Salary may vary on geographic location and years of experience.
- Comprehensive health benefits including medical and dental
- Unlimited paid time off
- Flexible working hours
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.