Software Solutions Architect - Malware/Information Security
You are a solutions architect or Sales Engineer looking for a high-impact position where your contributions will have a visible impact on a company’s success. You have strong experience or knowledge in cybersecurity and you seek to apply that knowledge at a world class company committed to unique and industry leading cybersecurity solutions. At Webroot, in Broomfield, CO OR Boston MA, we seek to empower a dynamic software solutions architect to join our team to have a highly visible impact on the security market. Webroot's threat intelligence is leveraged in 85% of the leading security appliances and analytics solutions sold to the enterprise market. As a member of our OEM team the Solutions Architect will As the old BASF commercial stated “We don’t make many of the products that you buy, but we make many of the products that you buy BETTER”.
You will leverage your sales engineering skills to work as the liaison between multiple stakeholders (sales, systems engineering, product management and product development) and solve a wide variety of product challenges for our customers. This is a great opportunity for someone with a development background combined with a desire to work in a visible, customer facing role. The OEM sales and pre/post sales systems engineering teams will rely on you to envision and execute unique product implementations, diagnose and resolve complex support issues, and serve as an expert in understanding and articulating opportunities for future product features and enhancements. You will be extremely customer-focused and act as the voice of the customer during development and product planning discussions. This is a chance to take your career to the next level. Apply today!
As a Solutions Architect for Webroot you will be responsible for the technical pre and post sales activities of our threat intelligences services and security technologies. You will work with companies such as Cisco, Palo Alto Networks, F5, Citrix, Amazon, VMware, Microsoft, Oracle, A10 Networks, LogRhythm, Akamai, Securonix, (100+ partners) in Network/Cloud security, threat analytics, mobile device management, secure communications, social media, security/network operations centers, fraud prevention, EDR, SOAR, and SIEM. The SA should have broad enough experience and thorough knowledge to assist partners in architecting new, innovative solutions that provide them with product differentiation and capabilities not found in other solutions. You will need to be able to think out of the box and imagine what has not been implemented before.
In this job you will:
- Develop and demonstrate core competence with Threat Intelligence services.
- Provide compelling product presentations, demonstrations, proofs of concept, RFI/RFP responses and more. This will include the full technical validation cycle for every opportunity at every level.
- Work with Product Marketing, Sales, and Engineering teams to identify and resolve potential inadequacies in the products.
- Deliver demonstrable examples of technology that highlight the value and applicability of our threat intelligence.
- Participates in all appropriate product training to acquire and maintain a detailed level of product knowledge
- Knowledge of firewalls, gateways, DNS, endpoint security, networking, and cyber threats.
- Knowledge of trends in the security space
You Bring to the Table:
- 4+ recent years selling security/software solutions into OEM and/or Mid-size and large corporations.
- Experience with one or more of the following technologies: threat intelligence, Anti-virus/Anti-malware (Next Gen), Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR), Incident Response, Managed Security Services, Internet/Network architecture
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills a must.
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to travel as needed
At Webroot, we do more than secure our customers' PC's mobile devices and networks. We also nurture our employees' most critical assets – their talents, experience, and career aspirations. Webroot has the energy of a start-up with the strength and stability of an Internet security market leader. We foster the innovative culture you’d expect of a company that's making a statement. Webroot is a company in which you can invest yourself fully, knowing that you're not only protecting our customers around the world, but that your talents and innovation will be recognized and rewarded. We encourage you to learn more about us and explore our job openings. Secure your future. Ensure the same for your career. Principals only - no third parties, please. Webroot Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.