Software Sales Delivery Navigator at ArcherDX
SCHEDULE: Mon - Fri, hours are time zone dependent
Invitae is dedicated to bringing comprehensive genetic information into mainstream medicine to improve healthcare for billions of people. Our team is driven to make a difference for the patients we serve. We are leading the transformation of the genetics industry, by making clinical-grade genetic information affordable and accessible to guide health decisions across all stages of life.
Our team is expanding rapidly and we’re looking for people who are passionate about helping improve healthcare to join us.
We are looking for a seasoned, success-focused Sales Delivery Navigator to join our Software Services and Support Team.
What you’ll do:
- Serve as our key resource responsible for supporting the Sales Team on opportunities which include a software component. This would include navigating clinical and technical questions, statements of work, advanced knowledge demo requests, security reviews and services pricing. You will collaborate with and rely on subject matter experts as needed.
- Consistently deliver highly satisfied customers
- Set delivery expectations and meet them
- Perform with excellence and a sense of urgency
- Develop and document standard operating procedures to ensure we provide consistent service levels
- Problem-solving and communicating clearly across the organization. Predicting problems and solving them before they impact teams or projects.
What you bring:
- 3 or more years of experience supporting a Sales Team with healthcare software services. Experience with health system opportunities is strongly preferred.
- Exceptional customer service skills with a strong track record of building strong relationships with a Sales Team while meeting expectations with high customer satisfaction
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal, presentation), with the ability to explain technical subjects to non-technical end user personnel in large enterprises
- High level understanding of genetic testing or clinical laboratory processes
- Familiarity with Salesforce, Jira, G-Suite preferred
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high growth organization where change is a constant
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking capabilities
- Willing to travel periodically based on customer and business need
- Bachelors (BA/BS) degree required
By joining Invitae, you’ll work alongside some of the world’s experts in genetics and healthcare at the forefront of genetic medicine. We’ve created a culture that empowers our teams and our teammates to have the biggest impact and to explore their interests and capabilities. We prize freedom with accountability and offer significant flexibility, along with excellent benefits and competitive compensation in a fast-growing organization.
At Invitae, we value diversity and provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.