Position: SMB Partner Sales Manager - Rest of LATAM
Locations: Texas, Colorado, Florida
Revolutionizing business through data science and analytics, Alteryx offers an end-to-end analytics platform which empowers data analysts and scientists alike to break data barriers, deliver insights, and experience the thrill of getting to the answer faster. Organizations all over the world rely on Alteryx daily to deliver actionable insights.
Join our team of passionate and hard-working associates, and help make a difference in people's lives by creating software that enables business users to solve problems using data that were previously thought to be unsolvable, save them days, weeks and months of mundane data prep and blending, and help them truly love their jobs again.
Reporting directly to the Director of SMB Channel Sales, the SMB Partner Sales Manager will be responsible for building and driving business in the SMB sector with and through our portfolio of partners. This is a quota carrying position requiring successful experience selling with and through a channel partner, and experience with technology or data solutions. Candidates are expected to achieve annual revenue goals, further develop their partners' sales skills and success, build a strong understanding of the Alteryx platform, collaborate cross-functionally with internal resources, and leverage platforms such as Salesforce.com to manage the business. The role will cover LATAM territory and preferred location is Miami FL.
- Manage a regional sales territory for the Alteryx SMB sector where you are driving incremental Alteryx revenue through a portfolio of Solution Providers
- Develop assigned partners generating new business in existing and new accounts in the SMB sector.
- Create strong working relationships with assigned partners at all levels including executive, sales, marketing, and operations
- Train and enable key partners leveraging Alteryx sales playbooks and campaigns within the SMB sector
- Work with partners developing demand generation programs and campaigns building sufficient pipeline to achieve assign sales targets
- Engage with two-tier distribution resources where applicable to enhance value and co-selling assistance to their prospects
- Support and mentor partners' sales activities, including direct sales support on prospect calls, required quoting motions, managing Deal Registrations, and conducting regular pipeline meetings and forecast reviews.
- Ensure all SMB sector opportunities are accurately represented in Salesforce.com and forecast in Clari
- Be an expert in policies and structure of Alteryx Partner Program as well as understand the resources available to partners such as training, partner office hours, events for partners, etc.
- Develop deep understand of the capabilities of different partners within the Alteryx partner ecosystem, leveraging all to expand sales into the SMB sector
- Working with the partner's Partner Account Manager aligning SMB goals into broader GTM planning, strategy and messaging.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in either Direct Sales or Channel Sales ideally with an enterprise software company and/or data/analytics software vendor; Channel Sales highly preferred
- Ability to intelligently develop scalable Solution Provider partners
- Understanding of two-tier distribution partners such as TD Synnex is a plus
- Experience selling into the SMB sector with high deal count and velocity is required
- Ability to skillfully negotiate effective both internally and externally
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as the ability to effectively present to all levels of management
- Ability to coach and mentor effectively the sales teams within assigned partners
- Understanding of Salesforce.com, Clari and other key systems
- Capable of building and maintaining strong relationships with a diverse set of internal and partner constituencies including senior level executives, legal, finance, support, sales, and marketing experts.
- High energy, enthusiasm, and passion for the business
- Excellent planning and time management skills
Unsolicited third party/agency profiles and resumes will not be considered. Please do not inquire.
Alteryx, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Find yourself checking a lot of these boxes but doubting whether you should apply? At Alteryx, we support a growth mindset for our associates through all stages of their careers. If you meet some of the requirements and you share our values, we encourage you to apply. As part of our ongoing commitment to a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace, we're invested in building teams with a wide variety of backgrounds, identities, and experiences.
Benefits & Perks:
Alteryx has amazing benefits for all Associates which can be viewed here.