Small Medium Business Manager at Zoom Video Communications
| Greater Denver Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 1:11 p.m. (MST) on Monday, March 2, 2020
Zoom is growing at an explosive pace by every measure - revenues, people, innovation, and customers. Led by Eric S. Yuan, the #1 ranked CEO on Glassdoor, our unique culture makes Zoom an awesome place to work. We are expanding teams across the organization. If you are motivated by delivering happiness, come join us at Zoom!
We are looking for a Sr. Small Medium Business Manager with the right energy, competitive spirit, personal drive and track record of success in Unified Communications Sales to join our Denver, CO team! This position involves working with small business customers (employee count of 11 to 250) to provide them the right Zoom services that meet their video and online meeting needs. You will be managing a team while also having the opportunity to strategize playbooks for our SMB segments.
- Meet or exceed sales and product objectives outlined for SMB
- Lead a team of account executives to effectively qualify leads and identify prospect needs, engaging technical resources as required
- Create client demos/ presentations, quotes/ proposals, and Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs)
- Attract Top Talent for the SMB segment from strategic SaaS companies
- Conduct high-level conversations with C-Level and VP -Level Executives to address business needs
- Utilize solution-selling techniques to effectively guide sales process to close
- Work strategically with management to deliver forecasts, identify trending opportunities/challenges, and provide recommended solutions
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement while creating satisfied customers
- Keep informed of product line, competition and industry trends that may impact client business activities
- Drive team growth through effective and strategic hiring by working cross functionally with the recruitment team, as well as work to educate and promote direct reports.
- 3-5 years of Account Executive experience within a SaaS company
- 3+ years of Management experience within a SaaS company
- Direct SaaS/ Cloud selling experience SaaS video or web conferencing solutions selling experience preferred
- Strong collaboration and relational skills
- Business forecasting, pipeline development and management skills are required
- A proven track record of closed sales, client satisfaction, & team work
- Must have strong verbal skills with consultative professional business acumen
- Must be detail oriented, organized, ethical, responsible, & self-motivated
- Salesforce CRM experience preferred
Zoom Video Communications Company Culture Highlights:
• Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Company Work-Life Balance 2019
• Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Company Compensation 2019
• Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Company Happiness 2019
• Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Company Perks & Benefits 2019
• Sales Department is ranked in the top 5% of companies for Diversity on Comparably.
• Zoom Video Communications is ranked in the top 5% of companies for Professional Development on Comparably.
• Zoom Video Communications is ranked in the top 5% of companies for Overall Culture on Comparably.
Check us out on Comparably: https://www.comparably.com/companies/zoom-video-communications
Get an inside look at the Denver office & culture here: https://youtu.be/S_lUTAdsKc0
Check us out with a free download: zoom.us/download
Zoom Video Communications is an equal opportunity employer and evaluates applicants regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status. Our combined differences are what make us Zoom!
Read Full Job Description