Small Business Sales Manager
Small Business Sales Manager
Job Type: Full time
Location: Denver, CO
The RingCentral environment is dynamic, success-driven, team-oriented and committed to providing world class service for its customers. Do you have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment? We are looking for candidates with an entrepreneurial spark!
We're not a phone company; we're a cloud business-solutions provider. We've thrown out the old PBX along with its rigid rules and eliminated the complexity and unnecessary expense of managing business communications the old way.
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. RingCentral promotes a healthy work-life balance by providing catered lunch and breakfast on a daily basis as well as a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
We are currently looking for a Small Business Sales Manager to mentor and lead a team of Account Executives in our Small Business segment. The ideal candidate is a self-starter with a track record of being successful in a direct selling environment as well as being the key leader for the team. You will be responsible in growing the role and team, driving revenue in the Small Business market, staying educated on market strategies as well as setting quarterly/ monthly quotas and sales forecasting.
- Maintain team quota achievement and help sell to get to goal when needed.
- Monitor monthly/quarterly sales and activity performance goals of the individual reps and the team.
- Build, lead, help grow the Account Executives from a performance standpoint as well as make sure processes and procedures are in place.
- Hire, train, motivate and coach Account Executives to hit individual quota metrics. Drive external interviews and internal movement.
- Consistently manage the system reporting to confirm Salesforce use and metrics are measured correctly to achieve and exceed Key Performance Indicators.
- Lead and hold consistent team meetings and outings.
- Work in a cross functional environment with channel counterparts, to establish relationships, processes and resources to better help the organization.
- 5+ years in a quota carrying position, previous experience managing a team in direct and channel sales, net new acquisition selling environment.
- Proven track record of consistently meeting quota or exceeding quota individually and as a leader.
- Strong understanding of sales process and the sales cycle from start to finish.
- Competitive mentality, approachable personality with the natural ability to coach and lead a team.
- SaaS experience a must
- Ability to work in a fast paced, growing and consistently changing environment
- Adaptive and high energy individual
- Solid interpersonal, organizational skills and the ability to form relationships across the organization.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred and significant work experience required.
- Preferably candidate has experience in both direct and channel sales
What we offer:
- Base Salary
- Uncapped Commissions (Paid Monthly) with exponential multiplier increases
- RSU's (Restricted Stock Units)
- Immediate full benefits (Health, Vision, Dental) effective day one at no cost to you
- (10) Company Wide Holidays
- FLEX PTO
- ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- Opportunities that accompany a high growth organization
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a global provider of cloud unified communications and collaboration solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premise systems, RingCentral empowers today's mobile and distributed workforces to be connected anywhere and on any device through voice, video, team messaging, collaboration, SMS, conferencing, online meetings, contact center, and fax. RingCentral provides an open platform that integrates with today's leading business apps while giving customers the flexibility to customize their own workflows. RingCentral is a leader in the 2016 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Unified Communications as a Service Worldwide for the second consecutive year. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, Calif.
RingCentral is an EEO/AA employer.