Small Business Sales Manager- Channel at RingCentral
Small Business Sales Manager
Job Type: Full time, Exempt
Location: Denver, CO
RingCentral, Inc. is an award-winning global provider of cloud unified communications and collaboration solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on premise systems, RingCentral solutions empower today's mobile and distributed workforces to be connected anywhere and on any device through voice, video, team messaging, collaboration, SMS, conferencing, online meetings, contact center, and fax. RingCentral provides an open platform that integrates with today's leading business apps while giving customers the flexibility to customize their own workflows.
We are a $860M company, disrupting the $100B business communications and collaboration market (Avaya, Cisco, Microsoft) with a killer product (Gartner MQ Leader last 5 years) and rapid growth (30%). We are now pulling away from the competition and leaving them behind as we scale our product revenues and product capabilities. We are looking for outstanding talent to help us scale our revenues to $1b and beyond in the coming years.
We are currently looking for a Small Business Sales Manager to mentor and lead a team of Account Executives in our Small Business segment. The ideal candidate is a self-starter with a track record of being successful in a direct selling environment as well as being the key leader for the team. You will be responsible in growing the role and team, driving revenue in the Small Business market, staying educated on market strategies as well as setting quarterly/ monthly quotas and sales forecasting.
- Maintain team quota achievement and help sell to get to goal when needed.
- Monitor monthly/quarterly sales and activity performance goals of the individual reps and the team.
- Build, lead, help grow the Account Executives from a performance standpoint as well as make sure processes and procedures are in place.
- Hire, train, motivate and coach Channel Sales Specialist to hit individual quota metrics. Drive external interviews and internal movement.
- Consistently manage the system reporting to confirm Salesforce use and metrics are measured correctly to achieve and exceed Key Performance Indicators.
- Lead and hold consistent team meetings and outings.
- Work in a cross functional environment with channel counterparts, to establish relationships, processes and resources to better help the organization.
- 5+ years in a quota carrying position, previous experience managing a team in direct and channel sales, net new acquisition selling environment.
- Proven track record of consistently meeting quota or exceeding quota individually and as a leader.
- Strong understanding of sales process and the sales cycle from start to finish.
- Competitive mentality, approachable personality with the natural ability to coach and lead a team.
- SaaS experience a must
- Ability to work in a fast paced, growing and consistently changing environment
- Adaptive and high energy individual
- Solid interpersonal, organizational skills and the ability to form relationships across the organization.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred and significant work experience required.
- Preferably candidate has experience in both direct and channel sales
What we offer:
- Base Salary
- Uncapped Commissions (Paid Monthly) with exponential multiplier increases
- RSU's (Restricted Stock Units)
- Immediate full benefits (Health, Vision, Dental) effective day one
- (10) Company Wide Holidays
- FLEX PTO
- ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- Opportunities that accompany a high growth organization
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications, collaboration, and contact center solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premises systems, the RingCentral platform empowers employees to Work as OneTM from any location, on any device, and via any mode to better serve customers, improving business efficiency and customer satisfaction. The company provides unified voice, video meetings, team messaging, digital customer engagement, and integrated contact center solutions for enterprises globally. RingCentral's open platform integrates with leading business apps and enables customers to easily customize business workflows. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California, and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an EEO/AA employer.