Founded in Hawaii in 2013 and acquired by Booking.com in 2018, FareHarbor creates powerful tools that help tour and activity operators run their business with ease and efficiency. With thousands of clients and 500+ employees worldwide, we have the fastest growing team in the business, and we’re shaping the future of travel, together.
Founding FareHarbor required unwavering passion. Turning a start-up into the world’s leading and largest reservation software for tours, activities, and attractions required relentless dedication and vision. To date, we’ve helped over 15,000 global businesses operate successfully and are proud to have played a role in enabling business owners to live their dreams.
And since day one, we’ve known that our real success lies in our people—the Ohana.
With each new feature launched and new client onboarded, there is a team of incredible people behind the scenes who are full of dedication, passion, energy, and the will to succeed. We encourage everyone to bring their whole selves to work—to believe in their abilities, to freely express their creativity, and to contribute with their own uniqueness by wearing their true colors. We take care of one another and always prioritize health and wellbeing. We give our people the space and trust to learn, to try, to succeed, to collaborate, to think outside of the box, to make mistakes, and even to fail. And then we come together to try again.
From the minute you join, you have a voice. You find your space. You make an impact. We celebrate our victories, shout our successes, and are always eager to tackle new challenges. And we can’t wait to see all that’s to come.
About the Role
- Build and maintain existing relationships to ensure they are comfortable using FareHarbor and will be a long term customer
- Pro-actively target clients with large opportunities for growth with the platform
- Become an expert on FareHarbor to handle unique problems that face clients with their online bookings and reservation management
- Understand the differences between FareHarbor and other online booking platforms to effectively communicate with clients
- Become well versed in online booking trends in the tour and activity industry to share relevant information with clients
- Be a team player and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment while maintaining calm composure working under high pressure situations
- A strong collaborator and a team player willing to go above and beyond any normal set of expectations for the success of FareHarbor
- Proven ability to keep organized and prioritize workload
- Excellent time management skills
- Analytical skills and ability to problem-solve with and without the input and guidance of others
- Comfortable suggesting changes and offering solutions to reach FareHarbor and client goals
- Medical, dental + vision coverage
- 23 days of PTO + paid holidays
- 401k + employer matching
- Paid parental leave
- Opportunity to share your ideas and make a difference in a growing company
- Fast-paced, high-energy, and engaging work environment
Salary Range: $46,725-$57,750
FareHarbor is committed to creating a diverse environment, and we are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status. We welcome talent that can offer us new insights and perspectives on challenges that we face, and we take measures to eliminate unconscious bias throughout the interview and hiring process. In tandem, we work to cultivate an inclusive culture in which all of our employees can be their authentic selves.