SLED Account Executive at Druva
Druva enables cyber, data and operational resilience for every organization with the Data Resiliency Cloud, the industry’s first and only at scale SaaS solution. Customers can radically simplify data protection, streamline data governance, and gain data visibility and insights as they accelerate cloud adoption. Druva pioneered a SaaS-based approach to eliminate complex infrastructure and related management costs, and deliver data resilience via a single platform spanning multiple geographies and clouds. Druva is trusted by thousands of enterprises, including 60 of Fortune 500, to make data more resilient and accelerate their journey to the cloud. Visit druva.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
The Account Executive is a hunter sales role focused on selling Druva’s solutions to new prospects and existing customer accounts to US States and selected cities. The ideal candidate should be highly motivated, a self-starter, detail oriented, process driven and consultative in your sales approach. You should have a consistent track record of success in achieving new customer objectives and revenue targets selling to States and larger cities. In addition, you should be comfortable selling a solution and technologies within a SaaS, startup environment to IT contacts at a variety of levels within an organization.
Sales responsibilities include territory / pipeline management, opportunity identification, analyzing IT backup, access and collaboration requirements for large enterprise clients, leading demonstrations, presentations and providing rapid response along with the Solutions Engineer to outstanding technical questions to ensure optimal customer support and service in the sales process.
- Focus on increasing market share for Druva’s products through prospecting to accounts within assigned region
- Plan, coordinate and deliver web-based and onsite product demos
- Convert prospects into sales by differentiating from the competition
- Work with System Engineers to prepare account strategies and plans
- Partner with the channel to drive incremental revenue
- Prepare activity and forecast reports as requested and prepare and participate in QBR’s
- Prepare and execute a thorough business plan
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of Druva’s competitive positioning in the marketplace
- Meet or exceed assigned yearly revenue quota
- College Degree
- 7-10 years of sales experience in enterprise software sales (Backup or SaaS experience a plus)
- Demonstrate success within a small company environment: We will want to see strong and consistent earnings background
- Excellent understanding of the sales process, and the ability to develop and execute a successful sales campaign
- Possess a strong network, both with end-users and VARs that focus their sales motions on this vertical market.
- Driven, highly motivated to succeed in environments that may lack process
- Excellent organizational skills and strong technical acumen
- Backup experience is a requirement, security experience is a strong plus