Signature Account Manager at RingCentral
What if the solutions you sold changed the way the world communicates?
What if you had the freedom of a startup and the resources of a global enterprise?
You’d break new ground. Raise the bar for performance. And do career-defining work.
That’s exactly the kind of environment we’re building together at RingCentral.
The RingCentral Sales team does more than close deals. We build, grow and nurture relationships—from small businesses to global enterprises. We’ve become the #1 global cloud-based communications provider because we’re not just selling—we’re changing the nature of communications. That’s why RingCentral is the largest and fastest-growing pure-play provider in our space, with a market capitalization of over $18 billion, 30%+ annual growth and a $1 billion annual revenue run-rate. It’s an atmosphere of unlimited opportunity, where you’ll be supported by massive resources, unmatched training and a diverse, dynamic culture that’s built for winning, together.
We’re as proud of our working environment as we are of our market success. You’ll find all the training, opportunity and resources you could ever want here - with all the work/life benefits you expect, and none of the micromanagement. RingCentral regularly brings home Best Place To Work awards from locations all over the world, and outstanding company ratings on Glassdoor and Comparably!
RingCentral surrounds you with extraordinary technology and talent, in a people-first environment built from the ground up to help you do the best work of your career.
Job Type: Full Time | Location: Denver, Colorado
You will proactively manage a list of RingCentral’s premier existing customers acquired through direct & channel partners and tasked with cultivating and saturating business within these accounts. With ownership of 400+ current accounts your goal is to uncover and capitalize on upsell opportunities as well as provide a high level of customer service. You will leverage your B2B solution selling skills to grow your book of business and add to the thousands of businesses already using RingCentral for their communication needs. This position is an inside sales/account management role and will be worked from our office in Denver.
- You’ll become the resident expert on the RingCentral services including Mobile, Office, and Contact Center and sell our hosted VoIP platform, call management services, and IP hardware.
- Develop a strong understanding of key differentiators, internal/external systems, sales methodologies and processes.
- Be an innovator that will help our global company discover new ways to sell our service and drive new business initiatives to small and mid- market business markets.
- Align with our channel partners to leverage the unique relationships they have with their customers to maximize revenue growth and minimize churn.
- 3-5 years of B2B sales experience, preferably in technology sector.
- Demonstrated sales record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas.
- Success in maintaining existing customer base, cultivating new business, upselling services/products.
- Ability to explore and make recommendations to customers based on customer needs.
- Excellent customer service orientation, face-to-face and on the phone to support remote users.
- Strong initiative and creativity applied through technology.
- Vibrant and energetic attitude, willingness to perform and get things done.
- Experience working in the channel a plus.
What we offer:
- Base Salary
- Uncapped Commissions (Paid Monthly) with exponential multiplier increases
- RSU's (Restricted Stock Units)
- Immediate benefits (Health, Vision, Dental – individual employee) effective day one at no cost to you
- (10) Company Wide Holidays
- Flexible PTO
- ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
- Opportunities that accompany a high growth organization
RingCentral is the worldwide leader in cloud-based communications. Our software communications platform delivers phone, group chat, mobile communications, video calls, videoconference, contact center and AI-driven digital engagement. It’s a powerful, global presence that allows businesses to communicate anywhere, anytime with anyone.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.