SIA Partnership Manager at RingCentral
What if the solutions you sold changed the way the world communicates?
What if you had the freedom of a startup and the resources of a global enterprise?
You’d break new ground. Raise the bar for performance. And do career-defining work.
That’s exactly the kind of environment we’re building together at RingCentral.
The RingCentral Sales team does more than close deals. We build, grow and nurture relationships—from small businesses to global enterprises. We’ve become the #1 global cloud-based communications provider because we’re not just selling—we’re changing the nature of communications. That’s why RingCentral is the largest and fastest-growing pure-play provider in our space, with a market capitalization of over $18 billion, 30%+ annual growth and a $1 billion annual revenue run-rate. It’s an atmosphere of unlimited opportunity, where you’ll be supported by massive resources, unmatched training and a diverse, dynamic culture that’s built for winning, together.
We’re as proud of our working environment as we are of our market success. You’ll find all the training, opportunity and resources you could ever want here - with all the work/life benefits you expect, and none of the micromanagement. RingCentral regularly brings home Best Place To Work awards from locations all over the world, and outstanding company ratings on Glassdoor and Comparably!
RingCentral surrounds you with extraordinary technology and talent, in a people-first environment built from the ground up to help you do the best work of your career.
The Partnership Manager role is managing segment-specific strategic partnerships. The position manages an existing portfolio of active partnerships in which increasing current sub-unit penetration rates is the objective and ongoing relationship management is the goal, while also working hand-in-hand with the SIA Partnership Hunter in the execution, launch and onboarding of net new partnerships
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage assigned partnership opportunities
- Own and meet/exceed assigned quarterly sales quota
- Develop and expand relationships with assigned segment partners to increase MRR and market share while maintaining profitability from a sales and overall business standpoint
- Become an industry expert with respect to the partnerships assigned. Become fluent with how the RingCentral value proposition fits the needs of the industry and have the ability to illustrate how our product can increase the value proposition of our industry partners
- Manage the relationship between the partner and RingCentral by serving as a liaison
- Work cross functionally with aligned partnership hunter(s) to deliver on company and program goals
- Drive requirements and management of the development of marketing and sales collateral focused on increasing sub-unit penetration rates
- Participation in industry events; such as trade shows and seminars
- Position requires up to 50% travel
- 2-year minimum in relationship management role
- Intentional and proactive professional approach
- Understanding of franchise and association business model
- High-minded, learning-based approach towards professional opportunities
RingCentral is the worldwide leader in cloud-based communications. Our software communications platform delivers phone, group chat, mobile communications, video calls, videoconference, contact center and AI-driven digital engagement. It’s a powerful, global presence that allows businesses to communicate anywhere, anytime with anyone.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.