Service Sales Director
Vendavo powers the shift to digital business for the world’s most demanding B2B companies, unlocking value, growing margin and accelerating revenue. With the Vendavo Commercial Excellence platform, companies develop dynamic customer insights and optimal pricing strategies that maximize margin, boost sales effectiveness and improve customer experience. With an annual margin improvement totaling more than $2.5 billion across companies in chemicals, distribution, high-tech and manufacturing, Vendavo delivers cutting-edge analytics and deep industry expertise that help companies stay one step ahead. As we continue to change the way business gets done, we’re looking for energetic, experienced, and talented professionals to join our team. If you are driven to make a global impact, thrive in an innovative culture, and enjoy work on challenging and engaging projects, join our team at Vendavo!
Service Sales Director (North America)
Service Sales Director- What You Will Do
- In this high visibility position, you will play a critical role leading pre-sales engagements for the Vendavo Global Service Delivery team (GSD) helping to ensure that the proposed implementation solution will meet the customer’s needs and will deliver significant value to the customer’s organization.
- The Service Sales Director will drive Vendavo’s service sales by analyzing client needs, explaining our implementation methodology, developing a tailored client service proposal, advising on additional service offerings, creating and presenting statements of work (SOWs) and ensuring client value is realized.
- In this role you will also own the creation and/or continual improvement of our sales methodology processes including collateral, estimation models, and deployment approach.
- The Service Sales Director will gain extensive customer-facing experience through frequent customer and partner interaction including the opportunity to interact with the key decision makers at our prospects and customers.
- The Service Sales Director will lead the implementation workshops with customers/prospects, demonstrating and sharing implementation and pricing best practices, and analyzing and mapping client requirements based on Vendavo capabilities.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE:
- Requires Bachelor of Science in business or technical discipline, MBA highly desirable
- Proven sales skills, executive presence, customer interaction experience, and ability to influence and gain confidence of senior-level executives
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, in particular the ability to present complex concepts in an organized, accessible and articulate manner to both commercial and technical audiences
- The discipline to work alone and the ability to work collaboratively as part of a small, high performance team
- 5 to 7 years of experience in similar role in pricing, applications or analytics or in software professional services/consulting
- Work experience must include pricing, marketing, finance or related domain areas
- Pre-sales experience is a definite plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Willing to travel up to 60% in region