AdCellerant is a tech-enabled services company focused on making Madison Avenue level digital advertising solutions available to Main Street marketers. We focus on finding the smartest, most experienced candidates, that is a perfect fit for the position, and the company’s culture. As a company, we focus on our team above everything else and know if our team is motivated all the company’s business objectives can be achieved. After 5 years, our focus on team first has led to being recognized as an Inc. Magazine “Best Workplace” for two years running and a Denver Business Journal “Best Workplace.”
Over the last 5 years, AdCellerant has grown from a few founders to a team of over 70 talented, hard-working individuals leading the industry in supporting local marketers. This team helps execute sophisticated digital advertising campaigns in Programmatic, Native, Video, Mobile, Search Engine Marketing, Email, and Search Engine Optimization.
AdCellerant offers full-time employees paid vacation, paid sick days, health/dental/vision benefits, 401k retirement plan, paid maternity/paternity leave, flexible work environment, and most importantly, a fun downtown Denver location.
Now active in 5 countries and over 300 markets, the AdCellerant team is looking to hire an SEO Channel Sales Manager to help strategically guide and execute the team’s 2020 budget initiatives. The SEO Channel Sales Manager will be required to manage Search Engine Optimization (SEO) sales efforts. This will include interacting with internal and external resources to develop and execute sales and campaign tactics, manage revenue and facilitate trainings, site audits and sales demonstrations for AdCellerant’s partners and advertisers.
The ideal candidate will possess strong analytical and communication skills supporting a deep understanding of the organic marketing space. Day-to-day tasks will vary from high-level strategic planning to detailed training and sales prospecting, and candidates must be comfortable with this broad range of responsibilities and activities. Above all, the SEO Channel Sales Manager must be self-motivated and collaborative, with a desire to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Strategy: Work with the Director of SEO to develop and implement current and new sales plans to grow revenue among our 250+ resale partners.
- Execution: Work with AdCellerant Account Managers to prospect opportunities, conduct SEO audits and presentations, and execute sales plans that align with the SEO team’s budget. This could include strategic digital advertising proposals, in-market visits, and training for our partners.
- Account Management: This position will be responsible for overseeing the health of all partners and advertisers running SEO campaigns, looking for ways to improve campaigns, increase revenue or troubleshoot questions and concerns. Duties also will include offering strategic support, analysis, and customer service where needed to retain and drive revenue.
- Communication: Internal communication with the team will be a crucial responsibility of this role to ensure the team is clear on its goals and strategic plans to drive revenue through our partner resellers. External communication will include maintaining and elevating our standards of superior customer service, presenting complicated digital advertising information in an easy-to-understand format for our partners, their clients, and the public.
- Reporting: Providing status updates to the Director of SEO weekly on sales efforts, revenue, gap-to-goal, and overall health of the business.
- Team Building: As a growing company we hope that all individuals will contribute to the future growth and acceleration of our business. What are your ideas to help us continue to grow at a very rapid pace over the next year?
- Troubleshooting: When problems arise, it will be necessary to perform troubleshooting steps to ensure that issues are properly resolved. Also, it will be part of your responsibility to document best practices so if the same issue arises in the future the team is better prepared to handle it.
- 4+ years of experience in selling or managing SEO campaigns
- Experience executing SEO campaigns can apply, including conducting keyword and competitive research, technical auditing, and content analysis/editing
- Agency experience a plus
- Strong knowledge of search engines and Search Engine Optimization (SEO), including an understanding of search engine ranking factors and algorithm updates
- Proven sales executive experience, meeting or exceeding targets
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of digital products and services
- Proven ability to position products against competitors
- Demonstrable experience developing client-focused, differentiated, and achievable solutions
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- BA/BS degree or equivalent