Senior Vice President- Revenue at Adtaxi
Adtaxi is a client-centric digital organization that brings scale, precision, and sophistication to digital marketing. Leveraging the belief that people matter as much as technology, Adtaxi helps advertisers solve complex marketing challenges with custom, performance-driven solutions.
We are a Facebook Small Business Solutions Partner, a Google Premier Partner and the recipient of the 2016 Google Channel Sales Innovator Award - US; this prestigious award, the only one in the innovation category presented to a U.S. company, recognizes the leading edge technology of our Quantum Optimization Platform. #Adtaxi
The Senior Vice President – Adtaxi Revenue is responsible for the development and execution of vision, strategy, initiatives and tactics for the Adtaxi sales organization maximizing short and long-term revenue potential.
- Direct management over sales, vertical, account management, client services, strategic partnerships, and strategic accounts teams.
- Establishment and ownership of revenue & expense budgets to achieve company financial goals.
- Define, measure, and report on KPIs to organizational stakeholders and executive leadership ensuring business objectives are performing to plan.
- Effective communication of goals and objectives within the division and the company.
- Identify and adopt best practices to improve sales performance & initiates. Identify new ways to grow the business through products, rates, etc.
- Partner with the product and technology team to align strategy with proprietary technology, digital product, and data solution needs to achieve customer success.
- Partner with digital operations to insure optimal campaign performance and maximize customer retention.
- Partner with marketing to support aggressive sales acquisition efforts, company branding, and sales enablement assets.
- Maintain deep understanding of the competitive landscape, staying on top of current industry best practices, future roadmaps, and trends.
- Understand and continuously focus on consumer, digital advertising & marketing, and technology trends as it relates to digital agency growth.
- Develop and grows strong relationships with key strategic partners to drive innovation, new revenue channels and industry leading performance.
- Interface directly with key strategic accounts and agencies presenting custom programs and advertising solutions delivering an executive-level experience.
- Determine competitive and consistent policies, standards, and rates driving revenue growth and maximizing profit.
- Ensure Adtaxi leverages sales systems and platforms to generate data and insights to drive and improve sales execution and results.
- Bachelor's degree with 10 years successful digital sales management and 3 years direct selling experience in digital.
- Extensive experience leading the sales/revenue function within a large enterprise/network.
- Deep understanding of digital advertising, marketing industry along with strong vertical knowledge in ecommerce and automotive.
- Strong leader with ability to hire, grow and retain top talent.
- Strong collaboration/partnership skills needed to work and drive results within a fast-paced matrix environment. Ability to quickly grow relationships with key company leaders.
- Hands-on leader that is results driven.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong business acumen with experiencing managing full P&L.
- Must be able to develop business plans & successfully execute implementation of these plans.
This position requires approximately 50% travel.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.