Senior Trust Administrator at FIS
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Bachelor of Business Administration
Travel Percentage :
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
What You Will Be Doing
- Supports assigned Trust Relationship Manager in the administration of trust securities accounts
- Interacts in an ongoing relationship with associated financial partners and trust clients
- Assists with account administration functions to ensure client satisfaction
- Performs daily account activity
- Posts receipts
- Enters pending trade orders
- Raises cash for distributions
- Enters check/wire requests
- Submits ACH transfer instructions
- Handles account inquiries
- Opens/closes accounts
- Researches account discrepancies
- Calculates fee sharing data, including manual calculations when necessary
- Administers all systems related to management of trust accounts.
- Maintains all account documentation for current and historical monitoring of accounts.
- Works independently with only administrative supervision and the ability to overcome major obstacles and recognize early when issues should be escalated or consult with a senior colleague
- Expected to provide guidance and cross-training to others
What You Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or finance, or the equivalent combination of education, training, and work experience
- Three to five years financial services industry experience
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Trust system experience
- Effective communication with all levels of technical and non-technical personnel
What We Offer You
- A variety of career development tools, resources and opportunities
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- Time to support charities and give back in your community
- A fantastic range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and well being
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.