Senior Salesforce Administrator at Guild Education
Guild is hiring for a Senior Salesforce Administrator to work with our internal Salesforce team to enhance and streamline our Salesforce ecosystem.
In this role, you will oversee day-to-day administration, and support of Salesforce.com and its integrated applications. We’ll look to you to execute on technical requirements both within Salesforce and integrating with our other applications, as well as collaborate on general system improvements. You’ll play an integral role in the growth of other team members and shape our Salesforce orgs.
As a Senior Salesforce Administrator, you will:
- Work on our Salesforce and Business Systems team to enhance Guild Education’s day-to-day operations within Salesforce and to support our employees, staff, and students
- Research and help us implement the latest in Salesforce technologies
- Provide feedback during requirements gathering from stakeholders across multiple business departments
- Be a primary knowledge resource for the Salesforce Administrator role; training on process and provide first level support for questions/issues
- Implement and/or test third-party integrations with Salesforce that help to accurately transfer data between multiple systems, including external systems
- Create and manage custom objects, fields, formulas, views, custom workflows, and processes
- Create and maintain complex workflow, process builder/flows, and validation rules
- Participate in weekly stand-ups, sprint reviews, retrospectives and analytics meetings and reflections
- Work with the engineering team to establish and promote best practices within Salesforce
- Draw from your experience to enhance and “uplevel” your teammates’ technical skills
- Establish and enforce standards for Salesforce Administrator documentation and how best to work with our Salesforce Developers
- Provide input and knowledge of “out of the box” solutions to help us scale our systems as we continue to grow
- Join a team committed to building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive environment that you’d support every day
In this role you will collaborate with other Guild leaders including Greg Siegel (Senior Vice President of Go-to-Market), Shaina Jordan (Chief of Staff, Director of Decision & Data Science at Guild Education), and Karina Salenieks (Senior Vice President of Sales).
You are a strong fit for this role if you have:
- Passion for higher education and our mission – Guild is pioneering a new path for education as a benefit in a complicated and regulated space – success means quickly and effectively adapting your expertise
- 4+ years Salesforce administration experience
- Salesforce Advanced Administrator certification
- Expert understanding of Salesforce core functionality and best practices including the ability to create and train other admins on those concepts
- Knowledge of marketing applications (Marketo) a plus
- Strong understanding of Sales cloud technical, configuration, and user requirements
- Expert level proficiency in creating custom objects, validation rules, workflows, reporting, dashboards, assignment rules, and formula fields in web-based applications
- Apex, Visualforce, and SOQL (Salesforce object query language) skills a plus, but not required
- Strong problem-solving skills and excellent communication/documentation skills
- Exceptional organizational skills, flexibility, multitasking abilities, and a high level of attention-to-detail in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in a startup or similar environment where there is frequent change and a need to demonstrate and act with a sense of urgency
- A drive to work hard and plan for how you can refresh/recharge while working in a startup
- Something else? Wonderful, we’re curious to learn more about you!
Guild is increasing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities and education institutions. Guild’s proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit and our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion.
We also just became the latest female-led company to hit a $1billion valuation and the only B-corp with those qualifications. Our Series D round was led by Ken Chenault, General Catalyst Partners chairman and former CEO of AMEX, and joined by Emerson Collective, LeadEdge Capital, and Iconiq.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.