Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Travel Percentage :
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
The Sales Training team is a vocal and knowledgeable group who administers sales training programs to trainees and personnel. By understanding the sales policies and procedures as well as trends in the business, he/she will understand the needs of new and seasoned sales staff to help develop new training programs. Whether working with new colleagues or veterans looking for new methods and tactics, a Sales Trainer's impact makes reverberating waves in the way our sales teams conduct their business.
What you will be doing
• Administers sales training programs to the organization's sales trainees and personnel.
• Conducts sale training programs.
• Assists training management in developing sales training programs and plans including company sales training manual and materials.
• May contact/schedule internal or outside lecturers and sales, technical or product specialists.
• Being a seasoned, experienced professional with a full understanding of area of specialization, he/she resolves a wide range of issues in creative ways.
• Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
• Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
• Networks with senior internal and external personnel in own area of expertise
What you Bring
• A minimum of 5 years of related Sales training experience with a Bachelor's degree; or 3 years and a Master's degree.
• Knowledge of the payment industry
• Energy, excitement, and motivation!!
What we offer you
• Attractive benefits including private medical cover, dental cover, and travel insurance
• Training across core financial, sales and FIS solutions
• A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
• A competitive salary and benefits
• A variety of career development tools, resources and opportunities
• The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.