Senior Sales Ops Analyst at FIS
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Bachelor of Science
Travel Percentage :
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
The sales operations team acts as the engine room, nerve center and control room for the global sales organization. Our data and analytics fuel a high-performance sales culture and enable thoughtful decision-making processes across the sales ecosystem. We provide credible and actionable insights across markets, products and channels to optimize opportunity and detect emerging threats.
What you will be doing
- You will be responsible for building dashboards and publishing analyses that inspire sales leaders to action
- You will participate in and lead projects around sales data management, sales compensation, sales budget, resource deployment and territory optimization and sales forecasting
- You will partner with regional sales operations leaders, senior sales leaders, product and finance partners to identify and prioritize emerging sales opportunity and threats
- You will work with the centralized revenue technology team to build a world-class database of sales data
What you bring:
- Expertise in creating dazzling data visualizations with tools like Tableau and Excel
- Strong data and business analytical skills with ability to communicate to executives
- Ability to work independently and high comfort level working with constantly evolving data sources
- Modeling skills to explore “what if” scenarios and define opportunity costs
- 5-10 years of experience in a fast-paced technology company with knowledge in Sales, Business, or Marketing Operations and/or Management Consulting
Added bonus if you have:
- Worked in a sales support role or as a finance partner to sales in the past
- Experience with Quickbase app development
- Data science background or aspirations
What we offer you
- Competitive salary and excellent bonus potential (upon entering a full sales executive role)
- Attractive benefits including private medical cover, dental cover, and travel insurance
- Training across core financial, sales and FIS solutions
- International travel
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A modern, international work environment and a dedicated and motivated team
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities – FIS is your final career step!
- A competitive salary and benefits
- A variety of career development tools, resources and opportunities
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- Time to support charities and give back in your community
- A fantastic range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing
- Great work spaces with dedicated and motivated colleagues
- A broad range of professional education and personal development opportunities
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset
- A fantastic range of benefits including private medical cover, dental cover and travel insurance
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.