Ball Corporation manufactures aluminum packaging for beverage, personal care and household products, and provides aerospace and other technologies for commercial and government customers. We have been in business for over 140 years and is leading the charge in creating solutions that keep our planet healthy. Ball Corp has been nationally recognized as a leading company in the creation of sustainable products (Fast Company World Changing Ideas award) as well as one of America's Best Employers for Diversity (Forbes Magazine.) Join our team of over 18,000 people worldwide in our quest to make the world a cleaner and healthier place. BE BIGGER THAN YOURSELF. BE UNSTOPPABLE. BE AN INSPIRATION. JOIN US IN MAKING THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE
Primary Purpose of the Position:
Responsible for performing a wide range of inside sales support.
- Performs analytics on customer forecasting with input from customer, SalesForce, Demantra, and Sales Cube.
- Prepares business related analyses and research of key account(s) including inventories, sales/production volumes and pricing.
- Design, execute, and manage collaborative demand forecasting and production-inventory planning processes with key customers across the assigned region.
- Evaluates and researches situations regarding production, inventory, customer complaints, freight and warehousing, graphics, forecasting, and account receivable issues in order to provide support and solutions to key account(s), production plants, and cross-functional departments.
- Assists in the resolution of slow moving and obsolete inventory issues with key account(s).
- Utilizes PC programs and MRP systems to prepare reports, graphs and charts with variance analysis of production and sales volumes for key customers.
- Deliver sales operational tools and support for commercial team.
- Responsible for handling business inquiries from the key account(s). Facilitate commercial issues, such as new graphics, promotion opportunities, manufacturing location & timing, transportation and assists with quality issue resolution.
- Coordinates and follows up on the execution of initiatives led by functional experts.
- Responsible for extensive inside sales functions for key account(s), including analysis and research of historical trends, market trends, market capacity, and competitive environment.
- Anticipates challenges, e.g. shortages, downtime, as well as opportunities, e.g. new sizes, configuration, product, and proactively manages internal resources to resolution/opportunity capture.
- Broad training in a related field usually acquired through college level education or work-related experience
- Job related experience for 3-5 year(s) minimum
- 10-20% of travel
Demonstrate Ball Leadership Behaviors:
- Demonstrates Self-Awareness: Uses a combination of feedback and self-reflection to gain productive insight into personal strengths and weaknesses
- Instils Trust: Gains the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity and authenticity
- Interpersonal Intelligence: Relates openly and comfortably with diverse groups of people
- Demonstrated Results: Consistently achieves results even under tough circumstances
Compensation & Benefits
- Hiring Salary Range: $ 68,000 - 101,500 (Salary to be determined by the applicant’s education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity and alignment with market data.)
- Other Compensation: This role will be eligible to participate in the annual incentive compensation plan.
- Regular Full-Time Salaried and Hourly positions: Ball includes a comprehensive benefits structure, Go to our career site and click "Total Rewards" to learn more.
Ball Corporation has been made aware of reports involving fraudulent job offers. These often appear legitimate, but Ball does not make job offers until after a candidate has submitted a job application and has participated in a face-to-face interview (In person or via WebEx). All email correspondence from Ball Corporation ends in “@ball.com.” Please also be advised that Ball will never request payment or require candidates to deposit a check during the recruitment and onboarding processes. If you have questions about any open positions at Ball, please visit our careers website at https://jobs.ball.com/.
If you have applied to a position and have been asked for personal information through LinkedIn, please notify LinkedIn directly.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minority, Female, Disabled, Lesbian, Gay, Bi-sexual, Transgender and Veterans