Senior Sales Operations Analyst at JumpCloud
| Greater Denver Area | Remote
Sorry, this job was removed at 4:10 a.m. (MST) on Tuesday, January 11, 2022
All roles at JumpCloud are Remote unless otherwise specified in the Job Description.
JumpCloud’s mission is to Make Work Happen®, providing simple, secure access to corporate technology resources from any device, or any location. The JumpCloud Directory Platform gives IT, security operations, and DevOps a single, cloud-based solution to control and manage employee identities, their devices, and apply conditional access controls based on Zero Trust principals. Since launching in 2012, our global user base has grown to more than 150,000 organizations, with more than 5,000 paying customers including Cars.com, GoFundMe, Grab, ClassPass, Uplight and Peloton. JumpCloud has raised over $400M from world-class investors including Sapphire Ventures, General Atlantic, Sands Capital, Atlassian, and CrowdStrike. Our teams are growing fast, too, and we're looking for talent across engineering, sales, customer success, marketing, product management, and more. Join our team of dedicated, passionate, and creative people who are eager to change the IT industry forever.
This person will play a critical role on the JumpCloud Sales Operations team. Primary responsibilities include analytical ownership of the CRO’s global GTM strategy, advising and supporting the Sales Leadership Team, and implementing the analytics necessary to measure and understand our current & future revenue. In addition, this person will be involved in key projects and deliverables of the Sales Operations team’s, pipeline analysis, global go-to-market optimization, etc.
The successful candidate will be analytical, can balance operational execution and planning and is not afraid to ask difficult questions and operate in an ambiguous environment. One will also be able to analyze forecasts and processes, quickly synthesize information, provide value-add recommendations, and confidently present to our senior leadership team. Last but not least, a rolling up your sleeves attitude is very important – JumpCloud is a lean and fast moving company.
What You'll Do:
- Provide analytical support for our CRO’s global GTM vision: APAC, EMEA, LATAM, and North America.
- Implement GTM for new geos in a way that establishes and maintains data quality and ensures data availability so that we can interpret key performance metrics across all geos.
- Present recommendations to sales and ops leadership for analytical decision making including, but not limited to, sales process changes & systems update.
- Support the day-to-day business needs of the sales organization – execute cadence around forecasting and pipeline analysis, account management, etc.
Skills & Experience:
- 3-5 years of experience in sales operations or revenue focused business analyst roles.
- Must possess strong problem-solving skills and knowledge of sales ops best practices.
- Works effectively in an unstructured environment requiring new perspectives and creative approaches, and with multiple competing deadlines.
- Must have a strong work ethic, high energy and contagious enthusiasm.
- Willing to take on the tough projects and challenges to support growth of the business.
- Ability to be highly productive with minimal oversight from senior management.
- Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to present technical content to general audiences, speak in front of senior audiences as well as write clearly, concisely, and compellingly.
- Proficiency in Excel and experience with Salesforce required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in an analytical field (e.g. Business, Engineering, Mathematics, or Statistics) preferred.
In accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the approximate annual compensation range for this role, depending on individual candidate level and experience, is $90,000 - $100,000, including base salary and any related bonuses or commissions. JumpCloud provides comprehensive benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, short and long term disability, life insurance and a 401k savings plan. We have an unlimited vacation policy.
Where you’ll be working/Location:
JumpCloud is committed to being Remote First. All of our roles are remote. If a role requires you to be in a certain location or country, that will be clearly stated in the job description. All roles posted in United States locations do require that you be located within one of the 50 U.S. States.
Our Headquarters is in the Denver/Boulder, CO area. Once we reopen our offices you will have the opportunity to remain fully remote, work from one of our office locations (CO only currently) or flex your time.
If you thrive working in a fast, SaaS-based environment and you are passionate about solving challenging technical problems, we look forward to hearing from you! JumpCloud is an incredible place to share and grow your expertise! You’ll work with amazing talent across each department who are passionate about our mission. We’re out of the box thinkers, so your unique ideas and approaches for conceiving a product and/or feature will be welcome. You’ll have a voice in the organization as you work with a seasoned executive team, a supportive board and in a proven market that our customers are excited about.
Please submit your résumé and brief explanation about yourself and why you would be a good fit for JumpCloud. Please note JumpCloud is not accepting third party resumes at this time.
JumpCloud is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Read Full Job Description