Senior Sales Manager
Senior Sales Manager
This position is also located in Boston, MA , Dallas, TX and Chicago, IL
An exciting opportunity for a talented individual, with a proven track record in sales, to join our team for US region. This person will be responsible for achieving our ambitious growth plans and engage with the Senior Management Team. The ideal candidate must be a “hunter” with a good handle over selling process and sales cycle.
What You’ll Be doing
· Responsible for achieving monthly, quarterly and yearly sales target
· Open new accounts. · Achieve target levels of new business through effective management of a team of sales professionals.
· Implement sales strategy that addresses different geographical sales coverage.
· Gather market and customer information and providing feedback on future trends, to support sales campaigns.
· Work closely with the Operations Team to ensure successful smooth delivery of client services.
· Ensure quality control of all sales output pertaining to customer acquisition and service delivery.
· Establish and monitor performance reporting systems.
What We Are Looking For
· A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or advanced degree in related field, MBA preferred
· A minimum of 8 years of relevant sales experience
· Strong delivery for revenue targets
· Successful sales track record in Product Engineering Services.
· Strong relationship and account management skills
About the Company
eInfochips, an Arrow company (Fortune #113), is a leading global provider of product engineering and semiconductor design services. A rich history of over two decades, with over 500+ products developed and 40M deployments in 140 countries, eInfochips continues to fuel technological innovations in multiple verticals. eInfochips has strategic technology partnerships with Qualcomm, NVIDIA, NXP, Analog Devices, Texas Instruments, Amazon, Microsoft and Google to name a few. Along with Arrow’s $27B in revenues, 19,000 employees, and 345 locations serving over 80 countries, eInfochips is primed to accelerate connected products innovation for 150,000+ global clients. eInfochips acts as a catalyst to Arrow’s Sensor-to-Sunset initiative and offers complete edge-to-cloud capabilities for its clients. Please visit www.einfochips.com for our portfolio of product engineering services across various industries & verticals.
Customer Facing/Supplier Facing