Position Type :
Education Desired :
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Positions and sells solutions and/or services to the Sell-Side financial institutions based on assigned territory in the North America. Develops and maintains new account relationships.
• Solicits and maintains network of prospects. Initiates contact with prospective customers to sell targeted FIS products and/or services.
• Builds and maintains necessary new revenue pipeline. Demonstrates pipeline growth on a quarterly basis.
• Demonstrates knowledge of the sell-side industry, business challenges, and solutions in the marketplace including competitive intelligence.
• Prepares and presents proposals to clients utilizing FIS resources and tools.
• Negotiates, structures and closes “deals” that meet customer expectations and FIS’s ability to deliver; utilizes appropriate company resources per the resources plan to provide product marketing support or specialized product sales expertise.
• Assists in the development of sales tactics and strategies.
• Meets or exceeds sales quota goals and objectives.
- Collaborates with the business, finance and pre-sales on opportunities as well as strategic initiatives.
Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience. Finance, MIS or Business Administration.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Good understanding of FIS and competitive products and services
• General knowledge of Securities industry, solutions technology including systems, applications and regulatory practices
• Requires expert negotiation and communication skills, both written and verbal
• Requires solid decision-making and problem solving and creativity skills
• Analytical skills are required to determine client business needs and requirements
• Ability to remain calm under various levels of pressure
• Ability to show established track record of involvement in industry trade groups preferred
• Requires the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of management (internally/externally), employees, clients and public
• Travel is required
- Working knowledge of PowerPoint, MS Excel, MS Dynamics or Salesforce.com
FIS JOB LEVEL DESCRIPTION
Developing professional role. Fully qualified sales representative who has advanced beyond entry level. Developing professional expertise, applies company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues. Has working knowledge of company products and services. Typically sells through a specific channel, having own territory, or working on a team and is responsible for small to medium-sized quota/territory. Normally receives general instructions on routine work, detailed instructions on new project or assignments. Typically requires two to five years field sales experience.
FIS JOB LEVEL DESCRIPTION
Advanced professional role. Distinguished by additional specialized knowledge in breadth and/or depth, as well as record of success in sales. Viewed as an expert in the field. May have a leadership role. Having wide-ranging experience, uses professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways. Has expert level knowledge of company products and services and may be tasked with introducing new products. Assigned to large, complex, high visibility, strategic, or tactically important accounts. May have a leadership role. Determines methods and procedures on new assignments and may coordinate activities of other personnel. Typically requires eight to twelve years field sales experience.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.