Position Type :Full time
Type Of Hire :Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :Bachelor's Degree
Travel Percentage :25%
With a 50-year history rooted in the financial services industry, FIS is the world's largest global provider dedicated to financial technology solutions. We champion clients from banking to capital markets, retail to corporate and everything touched by financial services. Through the depth and breadth of our solutions portfolio, global capabilities and domain expertise, FIS serves more than 20,000 and employs more than 52,000 people worldwide. Providing software, services, and outsourcing of the technology that empowers the financial world, FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor’s 500 Index.
About the Sales Team:
This is an excellent opportunity to join an organization that’s one of the best FinTech companies to sell for. Our winning sales culture has remained strong over time with significant investment in our sales team. We offer ample career advancement and leadership development opportunities, competitive compensation packages, commission incentives and bonuses, and other benefits.
FIS’ Front Arena is a Real-Time Trading, Risk, and Portfolio Management solution covering front, middle, and back office functions for banks, broker-dealers, corporations, and asset managers globally. With integrated order and execution management, position and risk management, data and analytics, and post-trad clearing and settlement, Front Arena is a trusted cross-asset trading solution that allows financial services firms of all shapes and sizes streamline operations, consolidate systems infrastructures, and reduce total costs.
What we offer:
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A competitive salary and benefits
- Time to support charities and give back to your community
- A fantastic range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and well being
- 401K match and Employee Stock Purchase Program
Knowledge and Experience Requirements:
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 5 years proven track record in strategic selling to C-suite level executives, strong interpersonal and communications skills, demonstrated team building, leadership and the ability to manage multiple complex sales engagements concurrently. Candidate must have an entrepreneurial approach that is imaginative, smart, passionate, and approachable. Successful candidate will design and implement a sales and territory strategy and effectively manage the sales cycle to include: lead generation, prospecting, white spacing, qualifying, business development, and closing large ticket sales within an assigned territory.
Essential Responsibilities Include:
- Build a book of business through constant proactive prospecting, which result in meeting/exceeding annual quota targets
- Utilize strong lead generation capabilities to successfully penetrate client at all levels of organization through and including C-suite
- Ability to identify different buyer motivations across various client bases and levels in order to expand potential revenue drivers
- Incorporate customer perspective, drivers, product/service relevancy to deliver persuasive client presentations
- Demonstrate customer advocacy by emphasizing those features/benefits of relevant FIS solution offerings which meet specific customer’ needs
- Work independently or in collaboration with all internal partners, both horizontally and vertically within the organizational to successfully deliver objective
- Leverages industry and business process knowledge to formulate business solutions that serve prospect business needs.
- Constantly build and maintains an accurate pipeline & deal forecast
- Significant Travel is required up to 75%
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience
- Advanced degree in the field mathematics, business, or finance a plus
- Domain knowledge of Capital Markets, especially front office trading and risk management at banks and broker-dealers
- Holistic understanding of front, middle, and back office processes at banks and financial institutions (i.e. order management, pre-trade checks, execution, pricing, hedging, performance, P&L, trade clearing and settlement, etc.
- Ability to quickly adjust to new, different, or changing requirements
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and negotiation skills in order to perform as a world class customer advocate
- A passion for professional excellence and a drive to always improve
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.