Position Type :Full time
Type Of Hire :Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :Bachelor's Degree
Travel Percentage :50%
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
The Corporate Liquidity and Bank treasury (CLBT) team within FIS is recognized as a global leader in the Treasury and Payments space, with a broad portfolio of solutions which help corporations, banks and governments around the world optimize their liquidity and manage risk across the financial landscape. With market-leading solutions including Quantum, Integrity, Sierra and managed bank connectivity, FIS CLBT is proud to be recognized as the Treasury technology leader, serving over 30% of the global Fortune 1000, major banks and financial institutions.
What you will be doing
- Developing new business opportunities that result in meeting and exceeding annual quota targets through sales to existing customers and expanding options to existing accounts
- Establishing, building, and maintaining relationships at all decision levels; identifying prospect needs at each of those levels and when appropriate
- Designing/implementing a sales strategy and effectively managing the sales cycle to include: lead generation, prospecting, qualifying, business development and closing sales within an assigned geographic territory
- Use a consultative selling approach and own the pre-sales and requirements analysis process
- Develop relationship with FIS managing directors, SAM, GAM, KAM using a channel sales approach
- Building, managing, and keeping management apprised on the sales pipeline within the territory
- This role requires travel around 30% on your assigned territory list primarily located on the east cost of North America
- Conducting business in a profitable, ethical manner
What you bring:
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Minimum of 10+ years of business experience.
- 7+ years as a quota carrier
- 5+ years selling to banks and financial institutions
- 3+ years selling Software Applications, Infrastructure, HW, or Technology
- Experience selling to an Executive level
Added bonus if you have:
- Specialized software sales experience, specifically selling Financial Applications
- Sales experience selling Treasury and bank connectivity Applications to Corporations or banks #treasury #tms #SWIFT #openbanking
- Strong Consulting sales experience – specifically around Financial Applications
What we offer you
- Competitive salary and excellent bonus potential
- Flexible workplace, ideal if you want to work from home and experience great work-life balance
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
- A fantastic range of benefits including private medical cover, dental cover and travel insurance
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.