Senior Sales Executive (Hunter) at FIS
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
What you will be doing
You will sell products and/or services and develops new account relationships through soliciting and maintaining a network of prospects. You will not only Initiate contact with prospective customers to sell targeted FIS products and/or services, but you will also work as a member of a sales team to sell assigned products or services to identified key accounts. In this role, you will demonstrate product knowledge including various solutions, markets, and competitive intelligence and prepare and present proposals to clients utilizing FIS resources and tools. You will also negotiate, structure, and close "deals" that meet customer expectations, and FIS's ability to deliver. In addition, you assist in the development of sales plans and strategies and other related duties assigned as needed.
What you bring:
• Good understanding of FIS products and services within the Securities, Derivatives & Tax world• General knowledge of financial services topology, specifically with Banks and Broker Dealers• Requires expert negotiation and communication skills, both written and verbal• Requires solid decision-making and problem solving skills• Analytical skills are required to determine client business needs and requirements• Ability to remain calm under various levels of pressure• Ability to show established track record of involvement in industry trade groups preferred• Requires the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of management (internally/externally), employees, clients and public• Travel is required
What we offer you
- Competitive salary and excellent bonus potential (upon entering a full sales executive role)
- Attractive benefits including private medical cover, dental cover, and travel insurance
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities - FIS is your final career step!
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.