Senior Sales Executive - Cloud Managed IT Services (Remote) at FIS
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
FIS Global Commercial Services (GCS) Managed IT Services division provides digital-ready IT infrastructure outsourcing that is optimized to adapt the unpredictable needs of enterprises for the digital age while simultaneously delivering business value and outcomes. Public and private cloud infrastructure, network & communication services, end-to-end cybersecurity protection, all delivered as a fully managed service and offered to the banking and corporation markets.
What you will be doing
You'll be working to build strong relationships; both internally, in your team and across the company, as well as externally, with our customers, in order to execute against the following responsibilities:
- Target Account Lists within your given territory/vertical
- Proposals to clients utilizing pre-sales teams and tools
- Qualify opportunities with prospective/existing customers, and assess requirements for each individual opportunity.
- Prepare Proposals and Presentations, considering the overall positioning of the the GCS Service Catalogue to best align with the strategic needs of the customers.
- Coordinate the completion of RFP/RFI using FIS resources.
- Via phone and in person (onsite when conditions allow), deliver presentations articulating the value of the GCS Managed IT & Cloud Services catalogue, and broker conversations on the strategic IT needs of the customer.
- Meet and coordinate with internal stakeholders to ensure any non-standard service elements have been properly scrutinized and approved prior to contract execution.
- Meet sales goals and objectives
- Solicit and maintain a network of prospects in partnership with internal account managers
- Negotiation strategies to close "deals" that meet customer expectations and FIS's ability to deliver
- Pricing strategies for each individual opportunity using the approved price frameworks and calculators
- A pipeline of new Managed IT & Cloud Service deals by tirelessly evangelizing the value of the services both internally (account managers), as well as to prospective customers.
What you bring:
- You have a passion for and a deep experience with IT modernization and cloud technologies, and the managed services that optimize, operate, and secures them.
- You love sales. Achieved sales quota of at least $25M annually.
- You're all about consultative, insightful selling to customers who have problems you just can't wait to solve. (8 to 10 years of sales experience is required)
- You're armed with excellent written and presentation communication skills, with the capacity to articulate complex technical topics in a simple manor to business buyers; MS Suite proficient
- You must have a banking background in a heavily regulated industry (financial preferred, but will consider healthcare or insurance).
Added bonus if you have:
- Experience in Azure, AWS, GCP
- History of selling IT outsourcing services
- Hyper-Cloud experience is a plus
What we offer you
- Competitive salary and excellent commission potential
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A fantastic range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset
- REMOTE ROLE CAN LIVE ANYWHERE IN THE US
Notice to all US applicants: All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.