Senior Sales Executive - Client Manager at FIS
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Travel Percentage :
The Large Financial Institutions (LFI) team performs sales and client management for FIS’s largest financial institutions ($5B+). The LFI Group builds strong relationship with financial institution’s executives through face-to-face strategic discussion. Understand the bank’s strategy and align FIS products and services to their strategy is key to building solid relationships and a successful partnership.
What you will be doing:
As the Sales Executive Senior - Client Management, Large FIs, you will be part of a dedicated sales team assigned to specific Strategic Global Accounts. In this role, you will be working with the Business Development Executives and FIS product solutions experts to position FIS products and services to meet client expectations and achieve assigned sales quota. Strong communication and organizational skills will enable you to build internal and client relationships that lead to your success.
- Serve as the primary FIS relationship owner for your assigned accounts.
- Structures, negotiates and closes sales opportunities that meet customers’ expectations and FIS’ ability to deliver, utilizing appropriate FIS resources for product marketing support and specialized product sales expertise
- Develops and executes account plans to ensure continued revenue growth from assigned accounts
- Presents proposals to Clients – utilizing FIS resources and tools.
- Understand clients’ strategy and be able to communicate needs across the FIS product teams for solutioning.
- Ensures accurate forecasting and pipeline management as well as accurate content in FIS’ internal contact management and sales management systems
What you bring:
- Strong experience in the banking and financial services industry
- The ability to manage client relationships, sales pipeline, and accurate forecasting of opportunities
- Experience in origination and progressing new business opportunities that meet client need
- Solid communication skills and the ability to multitask between multiple clients
- Maintain Executive presence in face-to-face client discussions with senior executives
Added bonus if you have:
- Demonstrates product and industry knowledge including various solutions, market strategies, and competitive intelligence
- Negotiates terms, conditions and pricing of FIS contracts with client and ensures terms are within FIS standards and with proper legal approvals
- Escalate to the FIS Enterprise Client Service Manager to resolve any client escalations for existing solutions with the FIS solution areas
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary and excellent sales compensation package (upon entering a full sales executive role)
- Attractive benefits including private medical cover, dental cover, and travel insurance
- Training across core financial, sales and FIS solutions
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- Time to support charities and give back in your community
- Great work spaces with dedicated and motivated colleagues
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.