Senior Sales Executive - Career Events at DHI Group, Inc.
Who are we?
We’re Dice, eFinancialCareers and ClearanceJobs, services of DHI Group, Inc. — where we're connecting futures now. We help connect professionals with the careers they want and companies with the talent they need, and we achieve this by providing online access to relevant and meaningful jobs, candidates, and insights within each of the communities we serve. And we're looking for talent like you to join us in our mission.
Why join us?
We provide opportunities for you to contribute to our success, within a collaborative team where your opinion matters!
We challenge you to do exciting work while helping you grow your career!
We offer competitive pay, benefits and programs for you and your family to live healthy and secure!
We host social events for you to connect with others across our company and markets!
We serve the communities where we're located, and the causes important to you!
What's your opportunity with us?
Senior Sales Executive - Career Events
To establish, maintain and grow relationships with existing and prospective clients to achieve maximum revenue potential within Career Events.
- Sell multi-customer and private career events to active/inactive clients & potential prospects
- Develop career event business by following up on leads generated by lead campaigns, trades hows and inbound telephone, website leads and outbound calls
- Responsible for locating and generating new career event opportunities in both multi customer and private events
- Establish and cultivate key relationships virtually
- Contact assigned accounts to maintain and generate continued sales of career events
- Attain established goals and weekly sales KPI’s set by self and direct manager
- Work closely with the career events team to understand the timing of sales on scheduled events to ensure we can deliver on our obligations to our customers
- Maintain and provide accurate forecasting
if you're interested, and qualified in the following areas, you're who we're looking for:
Required Knowledge, Skills and Attributes:
- Hunter mindset
- Comfortable working in a start-up environment
- Ability to work in a team atmosphere
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organization and time management skills
Required Education and/or Experience:
- 5-10 years of previous sales and/or customer service experience required
- Strong knowledge Microsoft Office products and experience with a CRM system
How can we connect?
Click here to provide your resume or curriculum vitae and answer a few questions—it'll only take you a few minutes!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.