Senior Sales Engineer at Four Winds Interactive
Four Winds Interactive seeks a Sales Engineer to join the Solution Engineering team and lead the technical relationship with the customer. This position will support account representatives in selling cloud software solutions. This role partners with one or more account representatives - and ultimately across the company - to sell the holistic solution to organizations. The Sales Engineer position will use technical, organizational and customer knowledge to influence customers and assist them in applying the products/services to their business objectives, resulting in customer value generation. In addition, the position provides input and participates in the marketing, market planning and technical development of products and services. We encourage you to apply for a position with FWI even if you don't meet 100% of the requirements. We believe in fostering an environment where there are a diversity of perspectives, in hopes that we can all thrive.
We know there's no such thing as a "perfect" candidate - we're all a work in progress and are growing new skills and capabilities all the time. We encourage you to apply for a position with FWI even if you don't meet 100% of the requirements. We believe in fostering an environment where there are a diversity of perspectives, in hopes that we can all thrive.
- You will validate the software by providing application examples of its use and exhibiting its ability to solve business challenges.
- Scopes technical solutions, in advance, to address customer requirements.
- Assesses customers met and unmet needs, and recommends solutions that optimize business and technical value for both the customer and the company.
- Assist customers to conceptualize the connection between our solution to their business objectives.
- Coordinate and cooperates with internal sales, sales support, and service resources to align solution design with customers' business requirements.
- Deliver customer-facing executive presentations, regularly conduct meetings with customers, present at tradeshows, etc.
- Accurately scope potential projects and assist in defining sales/implementation strategy.
- Aligns activity with team revenue objectives.
- Completes required training and development objectives within the assigned time frame.
- Executes (and potentially leads) team and organizational continuous improvement initiatives as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, related degree or equivalent experience
- 7+ years' experience in software sales and/or sales engineering, focused on cloud SaaS software solutions
- Ability to construct and deliver executive-level customer proposals and presentations using PowerPoint and deliver both remotely over Zoom/Teams and in-person (some travel required)
- Demonstrated attention to detail and ability prioritize multiple projects.
- Conceptual understanding in a majority of the following:
- Hardware Operating Systems (Windows OS, Brightsign, Samsung SSP, LG Web OS)
- REST APIs
- Networking Protocols/Theory
- Network Security
- Cloud Infrastructure (AWS, Azure)
- Application Security
- Encoding/Streaming Video
- Mobile Applications/Mobile UI
Helpful for Success:
- Professional familiarity with a focus industry vertical (Corporate Enterprise/Workplace Management).
- Previous experience implementing software training strategies.
- Understanding of the Digital Signage Industry/Market.
- Experience using Four Winds software and/or experience with digital signage implementation.
All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.
Compensation Range: $80,000.00 to $100,000.00 + variable
About Four Winds Interactive
With 6,000+ clients and over 500,000 screens deployed, FWI's software platform is driving Visual Communications to millions of people every day, all over the world. We are a values-driven organization that encourages our employees to bring their authentic self to work every day and empowers everyone to make a tangible impact on our products, clients and culture. Our employees are passionate about their craft, but they are also parents, skiers, comedians, runners, animal lovers, foodies and phenomenal human beings who appreciate our dedication to providing a healthy work/life balance.
We're proud to be one of Built In Colorado's top digital tech companies . At FWI, our culture is important to us. We are a diverse team of talented, passionate people who want to make a difference, but don't take ourselves too seriously. If our core values speak to you, we want to meet you:
- Bring your best self
- See it
- Own it
- Crush it
- Be Gracious
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.