Senior Sales Compensation Analyst at Ibotta
Ibotta is seeking a Senior Sales Compensation Analyst to join our innovative team and contribute to our mission to Make Every Purchase Rewarding.
What you will be doing:
- Embrace and uphold Ibotta’s Core Values: Integrity, Boldness, Ownership, Teamwork, Transparency & Advocate for Savers
- Own the execution of our monthly sales crediting process and quarterly compensation payouts.
- Provide monthly forecasts of commission payouts based on anticipated sales performance.
- Lead the annual quota setting process working collaboratively with sales leadership.
- Perform analysis on different compensation plan changes to understand impact on the business and consult leadership on the evolution of our compensation plan.
- Support ad hoc projects and reporting requests.
- Coordinate training for new and existing sales reps on commission management software, Performio.
- Provide insights and analytics to propel the business forward and reach our sales goals, with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Design effective and efficient processes to produce different financial reports to support client partnerships and client success.
- Interpret and apply understanding of key financial indicators to advance business objectives. Use financial analysis to generate and evaluate strategic options and opportunities.
- Anticipate and balance the needs of multiple stakeholders internally and externally. Work cooperatively with others across the organization to meet shared objectives.
What we are looking for:
- Technical Skills: Advanced Excel Skills required. Salesforce, Performio, and PowerBI experience nice to have.
- 3-5+ years of experience in sales compensation or finance preferred. Experience setting and managing compensation plans including quota setting, performance tracking and payout execution.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Strong analytical skills and high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Track record of creating scalable process improvements.
Built in Denver, CO, Ibotta ("I bought a...") is a free mobile shopping app that gives users cash back on groceries and more. Through our partnerships with brands and retailers like Procter & Gamble, Kraft Heinz, Kellogg, Amazon, Walmart, Target and Uber, we’ve delivered over $800 million in cumulative cash rewards to our Savers. Guided by our values and our mission to make every purchase rewarding, we come to work energized by the business problems we get to solve, the technology we get to build, and the people we get to innovate (and have fun) with. Ibotta made Inc.’s 2020 list of the 5000 fastest-growing private companies in the U.S. for the third consecutive year. In 2019, we became the first mobile consumer technology company in Colorado to achieve $1B in valuation.
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, flexible time off, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), Lifestyle Spending Account, 401k match, profit sharing and equity.
- Base compensation range: $70,000-$90,000. Total compensation for this role also includes a variable component in addition to base salary.
- Ibotta is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ibotta’s employment decisions are made without regard with race,color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status,gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
- For the security of our employees and the business, all employees are responsible for the secure handlingof data in accordance with our security policies, identifying and reporting phishing attempts, as well asreporting security incidents to the proper channels.