Senior Retention Associate at FIS
About the team
You will be striving to make a positive revenue impact across all lines of business, while providing merchants a first-rate customer experience. Reducing attrition and turning negative circumstances into a positive experience with our merchants and getting ahead of any potential flight risk.
• You will work with our existing merchants on upselling the company's products and or services.• You will review the accounts holistically and recognizing new opportunities for our merchants to improve the way they accept their payments.• Providing a first-rate merchant experience is a key component of this role.• Establish future merchant projects and qualify new opportunities.• You will work closely with Internal Departments and oversee the day-to-day relationship with the merchant.• You will be a key component in establishing strategic proactive & reactive marketing campaigns.
What you bring:• Keen attention to detail• Critical thinker• Excellent written & verbal communication skills• Positive attitude• Thirst for knowledge
Added bonus if you have:• Typically requires a minimum of 1 years sales experience.
What we offer you
- Competitive salary and excellent bonus potential (upon entering a full sales executive role)
- Attractive benefits including private medical cover, dental cover, and travel insurance
- Training across core financial, sales and FIS solutions
- A modern, international work environment and a dedicated and motivated team
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.