Senior Presales Solutions Consultant at FIS
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Travel Percentage :
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
Integrity is the flagship SaaS Treasury Management system offering by FIS. It encompasses Cash Management, Front Office, Back Office and Accounting functions. It is a SaaS based system housed in the FIS data center. The Sales Solution consultant demonstrates the system strengths to prospects to show the full versatility of the system, based on the unique needs of the prospect and matches the solution fit for the prospect. The Sales solution team comprises of specialists who are centered around different product offerings within the Treasury area.
What you will be doing
This is an advanced professional role with broad understanding of area of specialization in order to show off Integrity and all its strengths to prospective clients. You will need to be able to resolve complex issues requiring in-depth knowledge and skills around the product as well as the Treasury market. You will need to exercise judgment in decision making, determines approach, methods and procedures to use on new assignments. You will need to utilize advanced knowledge of all products within a specific business unit and their relationship to other business unit solutions to assist sales team in addressing unique client/prospect requirements. May coordinate and guide the work of others. Typically requires five years business experience with specific solutions, products and marketplace.
- Demonstrates Integrity as a solution to client requirements
- Plays an integral role in the sales process utilizing knowledge of products and their capabilities to assist sales executives in addressing client/prospect requirements.
- Develops appropriate product solutions to meet client/prospect business requirements.
- Drives solution assurance process on behalf of sales executives to obtain client/prospect requirements, identifies and prioritizes functionality gaps with sales representatives and clients/prospects, initiates request-source process to obtain estimates to address functionality gaps or define appropriate workarounds and gathers all necessary information for internal suppliers to commit to performing the conversion.
- Drives commitment process on behalf of sales executives to obtain internal commitment to perform work defined in solution assurance documents.
- Maintains detailed notes in enterprise contact management system to assist in bringing sales opportunities to closure.
- Provides direction to sales support team for creation and packaging of proposals.
- Complete and also provide input to appropriate sections of requests for proposal (RFPs) and requests for information (RFI).
- Sets up and delivers product presentations/demonstrations to clients/prospects either in person or via web-based tools.
- Creates and maintains product presentations.
- Participates in business requirements review with clients/prospects.
- Participates in product release process.
- Provides feedback on client/prospect requirements to FIS product managers on regularly scheduled basis.
- Interacts with vendors and other organizations where appropriate to evaluate third-party vendor opportunities and solutions.
- Develops and presents proposals to Business Review for approval.
- What you bring:
- Possesses knowledge of FIS applications relevant to the business unit sales support need
- Possesses knowledge of industries our applications are typically used in, i.e., banking, utilities, etc.
- Requires a strong working familiarity with FIS and its various business units utilizing knowledge to expedite enhancement estimation activities and functions as client advocate
- Possesses a good understanding of technologies required to support FIS products
- Requires excellent presentation, writing, organizational and project management skills
- Works well in an independent as well as team environment
- Demonstrated ability to interact with and provide appropriate communications to senior management
Added bonus if you have:
- Have some technical ability related to Ms SQL
- Possesses strong working knowledge related to Risk Management and Financial modelling
- Familiar with competitors and their products
What we offer you
- Competitive salary, benefits and excellent bonus potential (upon entering a full sales executive role)
- Training across core financial, sales and FIS solutions
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility, work flexibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Possesses knowledge of FIS applications relevant to the business unit sales support need
• Possesses knowledge of industries our applications are typically used in, i.e., banking, utilities, etc.
• Requires a strong working familiarity with FIS and its various business units utilizing knowledge to expedite enhancement estimation activities and functions as client advocate
• Possesses a good understanding of technologies required to support FIS products
• Requires excellent presentation, writing, organizational and project management skills
• Works well in an independent as well as team environment
• Familiar with competitors and their products
• Demonstrated ability to interact with and provide appropriate communications to senior management
• Travel is required at client request
FIS JOB LEVEL DESCRIPTION
Advanced professional role with broad understanding of area of specialization. Resolves complex issues requiring in-depth knowledge and skills. Exercises judgment in decision making, determines approach, methods and procedures to use on new assignments. Utilizes advanced knowledge of all products within a specific business unit and their relationship to other business unit solutions to assist sales team in addressing unique client/prospect requirements. May coordinate and guide the work of others. Typically requires five years business experience with specific solutions, products and marketplace.
View our benefits here: https://cdn.phenompeople.com/CareerConnectResources/FIGLUS/documents/2021BenefitsSnapshot-1611561721803.pdf The posted salary range describes the minimum to maximum range for this job description in the state of Colorado. The salary range is posted in accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay For Equal Work Act. The salary range for this same position may be lower or higher in markets outside of Colorado.$103,140 - 170,190. This position may be eligible for bonus and/or commission.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.