Senior Manager, Strategic Partner Growth at OnDeck
At OnDeck, we improve the world’s economic landscape by changing the way small businesses access capital. We do it in an environment where we celebrate collaboration, but aren’t afraid of healthy competition; where we’re serious about our work but don’t take ourselves too seriously; and where we are small enough to be nimble but strong enough to make a big impact.
We’re excited to expand our Strategic Partnerships team to include Sr. Manager of Strategic Partner Growth position. This role will be a creative, highly visible, multi-faceted and cross-functional role that will drive growth within OnDeck’s Strategic Portfolio of Partners.
In this diverse role you will:
- OWN the Relationships – with Strategic Partners
- Own Deal Financial Modeling, Projections, Analytics
- Define our wholistic partner communications and content strategy, and maintain the master plan and calendar for partner enable activities throughout the year
- Identify gaps in our partner-facing content, and review and manage the existing content library to determine opportunities to improve the learning and enablement experience of our partners
- Develop strategic communications materials and other content to help promote key messages and drive consistent and quality communication to our network of partners, while reinforcing OnDeck’s brand
- Partner with teams from across the organization to produce and distribute month Partner newsletters and other compelling content and messaging
- Collaborate with internal subject matter experts to understand, translate and distill distinctive points of view into partner relevant content pieces
- Prepare marketing collateral and training materials to help educate our partners on OnDeck’s financial products
Qualifications for Success:
- At least 3 years of proven experience in channel sales, partner/channel programs and/or channel marketing
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Expertise in developing partner relationships and channel programs
- You’re a strong writer and editor and you’re comfortable in many mediums – from newsletters, to white papers to blog posts. You can consider and synthesize many inputs, to create shippable content quickly and with limited supervision.
- You have an eye for design – and realize that everything matters, not just the words.
- A background in financial services is not required, but you should be interested in learning about small business lending and be motivated by OnDeck’s mission to create innovative lending experiences and financial products that help small businesses succeed.
As the largest online small business lender in the U.S. and a leading online lender in Canada serving more than 700 different industries, we have been trusted by approximately 100,000 small businesses by providing them with financing to help them build growing and thriving enterprises. Since 2007, we’ve issued over $10 billion in capital.
Join us as we enable small businesses to achieve their goals. At OnDeck, we’re reinventing small business financing. We care intensely about each other, our company and the customers we serve, and are committed to making every day count. We are small enough to be nimble and strong enough to make a big impact.
OnDeck believes that each and every team member plays an important role in our company’s success. That’s why we strive to provide you and your family with a competitive and comprehensive benefit program with a variety of options and opportunities. We offer:
- Generous Vacation
- Comprehensive Healthcare
- Educational Reimbursement
- 401k Matching
- Parental Leave
- Sports Teams
- Stocked Kitchens
- Loan Consolidation
We are going to ask you to talk about your accomplishments. Here are some of ours:
- Built in Colorado, Top 100 Digital Companies in Colorado, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Built in NYC’s Best Places to Work, 2019
- Colorado SHRM Best Companies to Work For in Colorado, 2015
- Crain’s New York Best Places to Work, 2013, 2014, 2015
- Crain’s New York Business Fast 50, 2013, 2014, 2016, 2017
- Denver Business Journal Largest Technology Employers in Denver, 2019
- Denver Business Journal Best Places to Work, 2019
- FinTech Breakthrough Award – Best Overall LendTech Company, 2018
- Fortune 50 Best Workplaces for Diversity, 2016
- Fortune 50 Best Small and Medium Companies to Work For, 2016
- Fortune 30 Best Workplaces in Finance and Insurance, 2016
- Fortune.com and Great Place to Work 100 Best Workplaces for Millennials, 2015
- Fortune/Great Place To Work Great Rated! People’s Picks: 20 Great Workplaces in Financial Services, 2015
- Forbes’ America’s Most Promising Companies, 2013, 2014
- Great Place to Work Certification, 2017, 2018, 2019
- Inc. 500|5000, 2013, 2014
- Inc. Hire Power, 2013
- Lending Tree’s Top Rated Customer Satisfaction, Q1 2018
- Selling Power Magazine Best Company to Sell For, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- US News & World Report, “Best Unsecured Business Loans of 2018” – Best for Term Loans
- Washington Post Top Places to Work, 2019
- WorldatWork, 2017 Seal of Distinction
As part of our dedication to maintaining an inclusive and diverse workforce, OnDeck provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, OnDeck complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
OnDeck expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of OnDeck’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
**No external recruiters or agents, please.**