Senior Manager, Sales Operations at Hotel Engine
Hotel Engine, a startup based in Denver, is a leader in travel tech with a demonstrated track record of growth and impact. Our foundations are strong, and we’ve navigated the COVID-19 crisis by bringing our customer obsession, innovative platform, data-driven problem-solving, and bias for action into every decision. By partnering with tens of thousands of businesses and government agencies and hundreds of thousands of hotels around the world, we have built a resilient and adaptable business model and 2021 will be our best year yet. Working hard behind the scenes are exceptional people–from our large engineering and product teams, to our fast-growing sales, supplier and member experience orgs, to our data, marketing, and operations teams. As individuals and together, we show our DNA every day with our curiosity, will to win, ownership and high standards.
We are looking for a Senior Manager, Sales Operations to join our Business Operations function and work closely with our Account Managers, Account Executives, Enterprise team, Project Services and SDRs to support our fast company growth. This is a key role with executive-level visibility, a finger on the pulse of the overall business, and broad impact on the trajectory of our sales organization for someone who exhibits intellectual curiosity and rigor, and a capacity of execution to tackle some of the most critical challenges we face as an organization.
Reporting to our VP of Data and Business Operations, you will act as a strategic partner to the sales and operations leadership and lead high leverage projects and initiatives with the goal to help us move faster and prepare us for scale. The ideal candidate possesses strong business and sales experience and analytical skills and can not only think strategically but also get her hands dirty to optimize processes and push for change and improvements. She thrives working on projects independently as well as with a diverse set of stakeholders.
This is a key leadership role within the Business Operations team, with broad strategic responsibilities, an opportunity to directly influence the trajectory of the business, and significant growth potential. The individual must be highly motivated, a self-starter with a strong track record of achievements, and both an obsession for rigorous work and bias for action.
If you are passionate, about travel, about working on both strategic project and hands-on implementation, and relate to our vision and DNA, please apply.
Although most of the team is based in Denver, the role can be remote for the right candidate.
What you will do:
- Work with the Sales team to map workflows, identify operational bottlenecks, and propose and implement remedial actions
- Work with the team to improve efficiency through streamlined sales reporting, systems, and processes.
- Develop models to help analyze the health of the business including sales forecasting, quota/comp planning, pipeline generation, territory coverage
- Design processes to improve quality and integrity of our sales data, and report on it to make strategic growth decisions
- Develop training and documentation for new processes and system implementation for the Solutions team
- Maintain consistent practices with respect to closed won process, including contracts, pricing, workflow, and SFDC documentation
- Be responsible for SFDC evolution, while creating and maintaining dashboards and reports, and communicating insights regularly to aid management decision-making
- Partner with Marketing to oversee effective tracking of inbound leads through automated email creation to ensure proper SFDC documentation
- Update and maintain cross-sales leads documentation between all selling teams to ensure effective cross-selling communication and lead generation
- Utilize existing strategic sales tech solutions (for instance Outreach.io, Gong, ZoomInfo, etc…) as well as research and identify new sales systems to align with company growth
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of Sales Ops / Rev Ops experience at a high-growth SaaS company
- Advanced knowledge and technical experience with Salesforce, Excel, ZoomInfo, Outreach.io, Gong and other sales/solutions software applications
- Prior experience leading teams and working cross-functionally to influence without authority is a plus!
- Experience building out processes that maximize usability of the Sales tools to ensure data integrity
- Excellent verbal & written communication to both internal and external stakeholders with a natural sense of urgency & collaborative mindset
- Proven track record of implementing complex business requirements within Salesforce and third-party applications
- Analytical thinker who can derive insights from data to improve process and training
- Aptitude in transforming both quantitative and qualitative data into narratives that help drive toward KPIs
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment
- The total cash compensation for this role is $110,000 - $140,000/year. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors, including prior experience, expertise & may vary from the amount above.
Hotel Engine Total Rewards Philosophy | We recognize that there is more to work than the day-to-day responsibilities. Hotel Engine is on Built in Colorado’s 2021 Best Places to Work list and provides each employee with the opportunity to take on new challenges that support their near and long-term goals in a high-growth, startup environment. We also give back and have comprehensive corporate social responsibility programs supporting community, social justice and environmental causes. In addition to a collaborative, high-performing team environment, we’re pleased to offer benefits including:
- Competitive base salaries. Salary offers are based on the candidate's qualifications.
- Stock Options for all new hires
- Performance-driven commission opportunities for select roles
- Performance-driven equity awards
- Parental leave programs
- Generous time-off including open PTO, sick days and two paid volunteer days each year
- Insurance benefits including medical coverage, dental and vision offerings (with plans available at no cost to employees), as well as HSA/FSA, wellness, and disability offerings
- 401(k) plan with a match program