Duda is looking for a driven, self-motivated Senior Manager of Sales and Business Development to join our Sales organization! Reporting to the SVP of Global Sales, you will hire, train, and coach a rapidly growing global team of BDR’s. You will play a critical role in crafting and improving outbound communication as the BDR’s prospect, qualify and book appointments for Mid-Market and Enterprise level Agencies and SaaS businesses that may benefit from Duda’s website building platform. Our mission is to build a sharp, focused, and dynamic team of outbound sales experts that will help take Duda’s business to a new level!
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Proficiently utilize Salesforce and Duda’s related ‘sales stack’ (ZoomInfo, SalesLoft, Chorus, or similar systems), with Duda's architecture and guidelines, with the ability to report on KPIs, including individual and team results.
- Possess a deep understanding of Duda's solutions and value proposition.
- Encourage internal relationships with all commercial sellers and sales leaders; working to ensure proper hand-off and follow-up of prospective clients.
- Establish and enforce best practices in the areas of lead sourcing, pipeline management and sales funnel reporting.
- Build a repository to house key training resources, BDR marketing content and other prospective materials.
- Conduct weekly 1:1 meetings with BDR’s to provide hands-on coaching and development. Lead weekly team meetings and working sessions.
- Lead BDR hiring, training, and development. Assist in building, documenting, and updating all training content and internal SOP’s.
- Drive to achieve target outcomes: activity volume, pitches booked, conversion rates; with the objective to increase BDR productivity.
- Partner with SalesOps to build BDR KPI’s and leverage to regularly present progress updates.
- Manage a team of 5 individuals (and growing) located in Colorado, Brazil and London
- Provide direction on prospecting strategy and verticalization of the outbounding approach.
- Possess a comprehensive understanding of the business & how BDR contributions and performance are impacting the business (sales, bottom lines, CAC & LTV).
- Collaborate with marketing to drive new business through demand generation.
- Consult marketing on BDR challenges and obstacles to influence future content and marketing initiatives.
- Achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue targets
WHO YOU ARE
- 3+ years of experience managing a sales development team in a SaaS company and at least 2 years as a quota carrying BDR individual contributor prior to this experience.
- 1+ years experience in a closing, quota carrying sales role (preferably as an Account Executive) a plus
- Demonstrate a desire to learn, embrace new concepts, and teach your team about leveraging phone, email, and social selling to drive opportunity.
- Proven track record of managing to core KPI’s and overachieving on targets
- Ability to drive and manage cross-functional initiatives at scale
- Salesforce.com experience is a must with ZoomInfo, SalesLoft and Chorus experience a plus.
- Account Based Marketing experience a plus.
- Familiarity with BANT, MEDDIC, SPICED or similar sales qualification frameworks is preferred.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to identify and provide comprehensive solutions for varying partner needs.
- A supportive, agile and creative work environment with great colleagues!
- Competitive compensation, on-going recognition, and most of all, a chance to learn, contribute and develop your skills.
- Opportunity to join an explosive industry, a successful and growing organization and an unmatched leadership team, passionate about their employees!
- Top-tier health benefits, 401(k), unlimited PTO/vacation
- Most of all we will give you fun, enthusiasm, support, a passion for healthy living, and never a dull moment!
When we find the right person, we try to put our best foot forward with an offer that excites you. We consider the skills and experience you bring, what similar jobs pay in the Denver area and make sure there’s equal pay for equal work among those you’ll be working with. When meeting the requirements, the minimum of what you can expect for this position (including both a base salary and variable compensation) is $130,000. The actual offer will vary depending on the candidate's skills and competencies.WHO WE ARE AND WHAT WE DO
Duda is the leading web design platform for professionals. We serve all types of customers, from freelancers to digital agencies, all the way up to the largest hosting companies and SaaS platforms in the world!
Every Duda website is automatically optimized for Google PageSpeed and great out-of-the-box SEO - today, there are over 18M websites that are built by Duda’s platform, and counting.
Duda has partnered with some of the industry's biggest players, including TripAdvisor, GoDaddy, Thryv, Hibu, Tailor-Brands, Italiaonline, 1&1, Sensis, and many more!
Duda has received numerous awards and accolades, including being named PC Mag’s Editor’s Choice award four years in a row (2017-2020), Gold Stevie Award winner for customer service team of the year (2021), CNET Best for Building a Customized Experience Award 2020, and G2 Crowd’s Awards for Best Support for Summer 2020, Leader for Website Builders, and #1 overall in “Results” and “Implementation.”
Duda was founded by Itai Sadan and Amir Glatt in 2009 and now has almost 200 employees across 4 global offices: Tel-Aviv, Palo Alto, Boulder, Brazil and London.