Senior Manager, Member Support at Hotel Engine (Greater Denver Area, CO)
Hotel Engine is the world’s largest Lodging Performance Network, established to create a richer, more rewarding business travel experience by connecting a global network of businesses and lodging partners. Our innovative travel-tech company is on an incredible growth trajectory and will continue to build on our strong foundations by bringing our customer obsession, data-driven problem-solving, and bias for action into every decision we make.
In December of 2021, we closed our series B funding round with a $1.3 billion valuation, and that’s just the beginning. We expect 2022 to be our best year yet.
Working hard behind the scenes building and supporting our platform are exceptional people–from our large engineering and product teams to our fast-growing sales, supplier, and member support orgs, to our data, marketing, and operations teams.
We value our individuality, and we also understand that together, we thrive. Most importantly, we know we’re not for everyone! We’re focused on finding the right people who are energized by our culture, with diverse experiences and backgrounds that will help us unlock our full potential. Complacency doesn’t live here. We’ve built a team of world-class people who really want to work with other world-class people. Click here to view our DNA, and if you like what you see, please, read on!
As the Senior Manager of Member Support, you will own the success and scaling of our Member Support team by ensuring we maintain and excel world class customer service. You will create a “customer obsessed” culture on the team in which together we thrive. This includes coaching and leading leaders, along with motivating the overall team to hit our various KPI’s and overall OKR’s.
Our company is quickly growing, and therefore we are looking for an individual who wants to continually elevate the overall productivity, skills and development of our teammates while highlighting and implementing opportunities for efficiency gains.
Here's what you'll do:
- Lead, develop and grow a team of Member Experience Managers who oversee an expanding department of agents which operates 24/7, 365 days a year.
- Own our member’s customer experience journey and deeply understand the positives and pitfalls that our members, our suppliers and our very own employees experience while using our product.
- Be the visible leader of the Member Experience department within our organization by setting and articulating a vision, providing ongoing communication, and work cross functionally with other department heads
- Manage projects to increase overall team efficiency and resolve existing technological errors
- Analyze data to inform decision making and identify potential team opportunities by working with our operations analysts
- Research and implement new methodologies, concepts and industry trends to ensure that Hotel Engine is on the leading edge of customer service
- Continually iterate, improve and inform the Member Support team on adaptation of new companywide practices
- Own all HR related tasks, including payroll management and scheduling needs.
Here's what we're looking for:
- 5+ years of leadership or management experience in a customer experience role
- 1-2+ years of leading “leaders” preferred
- Excellent people leader utilizing relationship, coaching, and retention tools
- Experience with Excel, Call Center Analytics, and Salesforce.com (CRM) strongly preferred
- Highly skilled in communicating and presenting information to all levels of the company, including executives.
- Naturally inclined to a solution-based approach for issue resolution
- You are a time management guru and can work through your day, week and month effectively.
- Forward thinker with the capacity to be creative in developing new ideas and implement proven methods for the team
- Able to work quickly and efficiently while still being thorough
- Excellent active listening skills
- Experience working in the travel tech industry or a high growth tech environment is a plus!
- The base salary range for this role is $95,000-$105,000/year. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors, including prior experience, expertise & may vary from the amount above.
- This role is eligible for remote work. Hotel Engine is authorized to do business in AZ, CA, CO, CT, FL, NC, NJ, NY, OH, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT & WA. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Hotel Engine is registered, you will not be eligible for employment. Please speak with your recruiter to learn more.
Hotel Engine Total Rewards Philosophy | We recognize that there is more to work than day-to-day responsibilities. Hotel Engine has been recognized on Built-in Colorado’s Best Places to Work list 3 years in a row (2020-2022) for our positive culture and robust growth opportunities.
As a company, we’re also dedicated to giving back to our greater community, and have comprehensive corporate social responsibility programs supporting community, social justice and environmental causes. In addition to a collaborative, high-performing team environment, we’re pleased to offer benefits including:
- Competitive base salaries
- Annual performance bonuses
- Stock options for all associates + performance-based stock options
- Insurance benefits including medical coverage (with a plan available at no cost to employees) + 100% paid dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan with a match program
- Unlimited PTO + 2 paid days each year to volunteer with your favorite non-profit
- Paid parental leave and family medical leave
- Hotel discounts through our exclusive platform
- The ability to make a real impact in an incredibly fast-growing organization; you’ll never be just another cog in the wheel.