Excited by the opportunity to build relationships with some of the best up-and-coming founders and coolest new software tools in the tech space? We want to hear from you!
Denver Compensation range
$120,000-140,000 OTE (uncapped commission) + equity
Who We Are
We power software that makes the world more productive! Nylas is a pioneer and leading provider of universal communications APIs that allow developers to quickly connect their applications to every email, calendar, or contacts provider in the world. Nylas customers include Upwork, Wix, Freshworks, Lever, Dialpad, Ceridian, and Move.com.
Nylas was founded in 2013 and has raised over $175M to date from Tiger Global, 8VC, Scaleup, Spark Capital, Slack, and more; as well as individual investors including Patrick Collison, Co-Founder and CEO of Stripe, John Collison, President and Co-Founder of Stripe, Sebastian Siemiatkowski, CEO of Klarna, and Tony Fadell.
To learn more about our inclusive culture, our company values, and our Remote-First philosophy, check out our careers page!
Want to know more? Check us out on Comparably (2021 Best Sales Team Award + more) and Great Place to Work!
Nylas is looking for driven individuals to join our Growth sales team. Our Senior Growth AEs focus on closing deals from hypergrowth companies, often working directly with founders and executives to alleviate their development headaches and speed up their production cycles.
This senior role on the Growth Team also comes with the incredible opportunity to mentor junior Growth AEs that may be just starting out in their sales closing role careers.
What You'll Do
- Manage multiple opportunities through the entire sales cycle
- Research and engage with inbound leads to build your sales pipeline
- Prospect and generate fresh outbound prospects to maintain a full sales pipeline
- Work with our existing customer base to upsell new products and services
- Understand our customers’ pain points and tailor your approach to their needs
- Perform product demos to prospective customers
- Create and deliver accurate sales forecasts
- Work cross-functionally with our Customer Success, Account Management, and Sales Engineering teams to optimize sales and customer satisfaction
What You'll Bring
- Outbound sales and prospecting experience required
- 2+ years of B2B SaaS Sales Experience in a closing role
- Experience selling to the SMB and Mid-Market space
- Desire to learn quickly in a small team environment
- Proven track record of hitting and exceeding quota goals
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO): we take this very seriously as we care about the well-being of our employees
- Healthcare: 90% premium coverage for medical, dental and vision for you and your family
- One Medical onsite and tele-health membership for you and dependents
- Additional: Health and DC FSA, Life insurance, with options for STD, LTD
- Retirement Plan: match up to 1% of annual salary for 401k or RRSP contributions
- Education Stipend: $1k annual education & development benefit
- Perk card: $150 per month towards health, wellness, and other perks via Assembly
- Cell Phone: $50 per month stipend towards cell phone reimbursement
- Fully Paid Parental Leave: 12 weeks parental leave (maternity & paternity)
Nylas is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where Nylas is registered, you will not be eligible for employment. Visa sponsorship may not be available in certain remote locations.
Nylas is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also EEO is the Law.
Read Full Job Description