Senior Gift Sales Representative (Tier 3) at FIS
Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Bachelor of Commerce/Business
Travel Percentage :
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Supports initiatives of field sales organization and carries individual and/or team quotas shared with the field.
• Generates prospective customers and closes sales generated through cold calling.
• Books appointments for new prospects.
• Informs customers of company promotions and upgrades, uses persuasive techniques to motivate customers and urges timely purchases to meet qualifications for discounts.
• Qualifies leads, identifies decision makers, determines customer needs, explains product/service alternatives, recommends most suitable products/service(s), identifies features and benefits, overcomes customer objections and closes sales.
• Reports daily or weekly activity to field sales manager or inside sales management.
• May respond to inquiries and resolve problems.
• May attempt to cross-sell or up-sell each account.
• Prepares required sales documentation.
• Other related duties assigned as needed.
Bachelor’s degree in business or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Knowledge of company products, services and business operations to enable resolution of customer inquiries
• Computer navigation and operation skills
• Demonstrates effective people skills and sensitivities when dealing with others
• Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
• Requires negotiation and communication skills, both written and verbal
• Communicates ideas both verbally and in written form in a clear, concise and professional manner appropriate to any audience (all levels of management, employees, clients and public
• Good understanding of the sales process
• Requires solid decision-making and problem solving skills
• Analytical skills are required to determine client business needs and requirements
• Requires excellent time management and organizational skills
• Ability to remain calm under various levels of pressure
• Limited field activity may occur but only on an infrequent basis.
FIS JOB LEVEL DESCRIPTION
Career level role. A seasoned, experienced professional with a full understanding of area of specialization; resolves a wide range of issues in creative ways. Fully qualified, career-oriented, journey-level position. Has complete knowledge of company products and services. Typically sells through a specific channel, having own territory, or working on a team and is responsible for medium-sized quota/territory. Normally receives little instruction on day-to-day work, general instructions on new projects or assignments. Typically requires five to eight years of sales experience.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.