Senior Executive - Channel Sales (Korean) at Freshworks
At Freshworks, we are creating a global workplace that enables everyone to find their true potential, purpose, and passion irrespective of their background, gender, race, sexual orientation, religion or ethnicity. We are committed to providing equal opportunity for all and believe that diversity in the workplace creates a more vibrant, richer work environment that advances the goals of our employees, communities and business.
Freshworks makes it fast and easy for businesses to delight their customers and employees. More than 50,000 companies use Freshworks SaaS to enable a better customer experience (CX, CRM) and employee experience (ITSM, HRSM). Headquartered in San Mateo, California, Freshworks has a dedicated global team operating from 13 locations to serve our customers throughout the world.
Freshworks has received numerous accolades ranking #16 on the prestigious Forbes Cloud 100 and #22 on the Battery Ventures/Glassdoor Best Places to Work lists.
● Build product and domain expertise by understanding product functionalities, market positioning, competitive landscape, product market fit and so on
● Establish and maintain healthy relationship with partner teams, prospects and customers in various geographies
● Own and meet assigned sales targets (co-owned by channel managers) by working closely with partner sales teams
● Collaborate with various internal functions like presales, customer success, marketing, and support to ensure seamless support for partners and customers
● Understand local markets thoroughly including factors influencing buyer’s decisions like
economy, technology, and so on
● Assist partners on issues with conversions, objection handling, providing necessary
resources to achieve closure
● Discover and implement new / market-specific lead generation exercises to expand/grow
existing account base, working closely with marketing teams, CSM and reseller sales teams
● Be the single point of contact for partners for all things technical
● Coordinate with internal stakeholders and follow up for partners on customer queries
● Arrange online training sessions and ensure the partner is up to speed with what's new in the product
● Handle incoming support tickets from partners, manage escalations from
● Be willing to work in Korean time zone (7AM - 5 PM IST)
● Working level proficiency with Korean language
● Demonstrate high project management skills, scope management, resource planning, task tracking, and budget management
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills
● Must be willing to travel as required to territory aligned.
● Self-motivated with a proactive approach on projects
● Technical knowledge
● Attention to detail, ability to articulate clearly
● Interpersonal skills, ability to build rapport - required for close collaboration with cross-
functional teams at Freshdesk and with partners in the assigned territory
● MBA or Bachelor’s degree preferred in computers, marketing or similar stream
● 4-8 year’s experience in channel sales
At Freshworks, we are creating a global workplace that enables everyone to find their true potential, purpose, and passion irrespective of their background, gender, race, sexual orientation, religion and ethnicity. We are committed to providing equal opportunity for all and believe that diversity in the workplace creates a more vibrant, richer work environment that advances the goals of our employees, communities and the business.